hey

Hey guys!

First of all I want to apologize for not posting for a while. I was so busy with semester finals that I just didn't have any time to write. Hopefully I will have more time during christmas break. I also just wanted to thank you all so much for reading!

Seriously guys, thank you so much! I was reading through my first chapter and it was so bad, I have no idea why you guys choose to continue to read. Anyway I am telling you this because I plan to fix all the bad chapters and edit them and stuff over the long break. I will still have lots of time to write new chapters so don't worry, but those old chapters are really bothering me.

So I'm going to fix them. The plot and mostly everything will stay the same, but I am just going to edit it and take out the cringe parts.

Anyway I hope you all are having a good holiday, whatever one you are celebrating. I also wanted to let you know, if there are any "throne of glass" fans out there, I am rereading the series. Technically I already have reread most of it. I am on the last book now and once again it's amazing. I think it is my favorite YA fantasy series. But I don't know, there are so many good ones it is so hard to choose.

I also went to Target the other day to pick up Christmas gifts, but I ended up coming home with zero Christmas gifts and two books...oops. Ok, but I saw the book "Gilded" at the store. Literally everyone and their mom has been talking about it so I had to get it. (also it's supposed to be smutty.)

Anyway you really didn't need to know any of that, but I thought I'd come on and say that I will be writing tomorrow. So there should be a chapter posted either tomorrow night or the day after tomorrow.

Again thank you so much for reading! If you want to read anything else I write, there is a fanfiction about Luna and Tamlin called "a court of unshed tears" which I think is written a little better. And if you like Elain and Lucien, I have written three one-shots about them on tumblr. My username is lovely1972. I still don't really understand how tumblr works, but i'm trying my best. I love you all so much, and will post soon!