Heyyyyy!!!

Hey there my fello fae baes!!!
You know what I have been thinking about all day today..... how Lucien and solution rhyme(depending on how you pronounce his name) but I think this is a Sign that he is the answer to all of our problems. Sorry, I just love him, I mean he is cocky, sarcastic, and so fucking sweet like the love of my life Cassian. Rhysand thinks he is a decent male.
Lucien also has fucking impeccable taste in clothing. Sorry, did I just rant about Lucien for like an hour?
Yes, yes I did.
If you didn't know Lucien is one of my favorite characters. Cassian is also one of my fav characters and I loved him cause him and Lucien are very similar. Don't be mad at me but... while I have always loved Az (and thought he was hot as shit) I still never loved him more than cassian. I think it's because I see too much of myself in Az but that conversation probably for my nonexistent therapist.
What was I trying to say?
Right, I have been sick the past few days so the last four chapters I posted I don't even remember writing. Basically everything feels like a fever dream.
Anyway I am currently writing a few more chapters and will get them posted in the next few days.
I am also going to fix some little details in some previous chapters because I was in a fever dream when I wrote them and I feel like some things that I wrote about Gwyn don't quite fit with her character.
I'm really really hoping to get a chapter posted tonight.
Also one more fever dream thought...
how fun would it be to be the cauldron. Because it creates so much drama. Like it sees two super attractive people and is like MATES! Or two people who hate each other and boom MATES! I mean no pun intended but she really does stir the pot.
Kk I'm going to go write, but I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't forget to drink water! Biiiiii