The dark alley

Josephine (POV

Walking in the morning is a breath of fresh air. The morning Time is when nobody's outside so there's not a lot of noise except for the occasional murmurs coming from people that's  up for a their job or school, I'm one of those people of up for my job down The rode passing the dark alley.

The dark alley is not all that scary in the morning because of the light sky. But the night is where the dark comes to play me I'm not afraid of the dark it's wants in the dark that Terrifies me.

(Flashback)

I was walking down the sidewalk when I heard a loud BANG!  My Curiosity got the best of me so I went to check it out.

"Hey pretty lady watcha doing out here all alone" the Man look around his 60's and was clearly on the most dangerous missions to the way he was stepping closer to me and was raking my body up and down.

"Nothing I heard a loud bang I came to Check it out my bad" as I turned around to leave the man grab my wrist  I spun me around and I fell back into the alley leaving me in the dark with a little bit of light on the other side of the rode.

"I don't think your leaving just yet pretty lady" he said this in the most seductive voice he could manage, he step closer to me and I thought I was defenseless but little did I know I could beat and old man down, so that's what I did I beat him down and I ran for my life sending me back in to the main rode where light was on everything direction and I was thankful for that.

Now walking in the morning seems like the right way to go when going to my job I take all morning shifts, night shifts are just not my go to anymore that dark alley really did it for me but the dark could not consume me anymore and more Light was way up ahead.

Right?

Hey people this my first story I'm just trying it out, don't be surprised if it's deleted one day just letting y'all know.

Stay respectful kids and don't forget to eat your Takis....