Missed me

Hero(pov)

It seems like a fucking lifetime since I was last able to open my damn eyelids and just get away from the darkness but no matter how much I try to get some sort of light blackness swallows me up again and again.

I can still feel her holding my hand, she never let's go and I just want to hold her.

I don't know how long it's been or what the day is or how the outside world is doing with me being in here not like anyone cares but still I just wanna know something. It's a never-ending cycle of the noise that comes from this hospital, the chatter of people, the padding of feet, the ticking on the fucking machine in my room, and I can't even do anything about it because I'm stuck here in the darkness.

I wonder how Big the babies have gotten in Jo's stomach. I bet she is so beautiful and just the best mommy for them while I'm the idiot daddy of course but I'll play my role just fine for my babies and my woman who holds my children every day.

Silence is not what consumes me next as I want but I hear voices talking. I'm guessing it's Jo's and the doctor's because they're talking about me and her. Next thing I know I hear something that completely blows my mind.

"Did you ever think about my offer of the date" I hear the doctor Ask?

Date? What damn date.

"Umm no, Like I said I have a boyfriend who is right next to you that hasn't woken up and is the love of my life and if he did wake up and hear this he would go crazy so no I didn't think about the date" I hear Josephine say to him.

That's my girl motherfucker.

"You really wanna continue to wait for the junky and give your kids a father like this, that's completely fucking stupid of you to think he's gonna stick around after the babies are born, he's gonna become a deadbeat dad and you gonna be miserable tryna chase two kids" he raises his voice at her.

When I get up I'm going to strangle him for taking to her like this.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HIM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM TO JUDGE HIM IN ANY FUCKING WAY, HE IS A BETTER MAN THAN YOU JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE STATE HE WAS WHEN HE FIRST GOT HERE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT" she full on screams at him and I just wanna hold her.

I can feel my body getting angrier and angrier each passing moment this conversation goes on, he's makings her upset, and the things he is saying he has no right to say at all especially when he works in a damn hospital his job is to not Judge but to save lives and trust me when I'm Fully wake he's gonna be the one needing saving.

I feel her hands again in mind and I can tell she crying the soft whimpers that come out of her lips, the grip on my hands is so strong she might just break them.

She needs me now.

I'll be there for her

I can slowly feel my eyelids opening up like a curtain and letting in the brightest light ever from what it seems only because I'm adjusting but then it gets clearer and I can finally see her now not looking at me but around the room.

My beautiful baby momma

I just take her in for a second appreciating her beauty in every way I can from her eyes, down to her lips, down to her big boobs, down to her rounded stomach that holds my kids, down to her shoes, I just enjoy every bit of her.

My hand twitches in hers and she turns around so fast I thought her neck would break off.

"Missed me," I ask

"HERO" she launches herself at me and sobs on my chest for what seems like forever. I just rub her back and reassure her that I'm okay and she's okay.

A few minutes later she backs away from my chest and just stares at me, then out of nowhere she hits me

"Ow what the hell was that for," I ask her laughing

"It's not fucking funny I thought I lost you don't ever do that dumb shit again Hero" she slightly yells at me

"I'm sorry so so sorry I didn't mean to make you upset baby"

"Well you did I don't know what I would have done without you by my side I need you here  with me"

"Come here my sweet girl" I beg her with my arms wide open for her she climbs into them and lays directly over my beating Heart.

We just sit in silence while I rub her back and she silently cries against me for just a few more minutes and then I ask.

"So where is this fuck head doctor so I can punch him In his jaw," I ask

She looks at me shocked.