Wake up please

Tessa(pov)

Hero still hasn't woken up yet and I'm getting very anxious, I can tell it's affecting the babies to and it's not good for either of us I just want my man to wake up and tell me that he's give were fine and it's all gonna be ok. Doctor barns has came in the room several times and each time he stares at me then leaves, I'm not gonna deny that he's not attractive but it have one type and his name is Hero.

This hospital is still very dull, I see some people walking around but that's barely and there's mostly doctors so all you really see is white coats hanging on bodies that sit here and do absolutely nothing or at least that's what it seems like to me.

These doctors are very young or medium to old I would say around early fifties at it's best.

I've been here in his room holding his jabs just waiting for any sign of movement from him but it seems like nothing, I can't stay in here any longer but ill stay just into doctors barns comes back for one more checkup which should be in a couple of minutes. While I wait my minds starts to drift off and wonder about what my and Hero's future holds, are we still gonna be together, will we have a happy family, where are we gonna live in the future, all these questions and have no answer.

Doctors barns comes in a few minutes later and tells me that Hero's vitals and everything seems to be fine and hopefully he should be up soon which is great news. I was gonna get up to leave when he spoke again

"Ms. Langford," he said

"Yes, doctor Barns" I replied

"Did you ever think about my offer of the date" he ask with a hopeful smile on his face

"Umm no, Like I said I have a boyfriend who is right next to you that hasnt woken up and is the love of my life and if he did wake up and here this he would go crazy so no I didn't think about the date" I say to him

"You really wanna continue to wait for the junky and give your kids a father like this, that's completely fucking stupid of you to think he's gonna stick around after the babies are born, he's gonna become a dead beat dad and you gonna be miserable tryna chase to kids" he raises his voice at me

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUR HIM YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM TO JUDGE HIM IN ANY FUCKING WAY, HE IS A BETTER MAN THAN YOU JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE STATE HE WAS WHEN HE FIRST GOT HERE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT"
I'm crying and full on screaming at this point my lips and throat are dry and I can fell all this built up anger bubble over in my sentences.

"IM JUST TELLING YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH MS.LANGFORD BUT DONT BELIVE AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR IN LABOR AND HES NOT BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE" he screams and walks out the doors

Why would he even say all of that he dosebt even know Hero like I do, the sweet man that kisses your hair or call you by nicknames making your heart flutter which each breath he dosen't know that side of him but I do and I am proud to know that side and any other side of him.

I look at the doors and look back to Hero and just stare at him. What happens if he doesn't wanna help with babies, what happens if I'm all alone with our kids, what happens if he wakes up and doesn't want anything to do with me, all of these questions that I still won't have an answer too I'll just have to wait for that time to come up and hopefully when it does it's me and home against the motherfucking world.

I walk towards him and grab at his cold, dry hands and just pray he wakes up soon because I need and I need him now more than ever, I just continue to hold his hand and open my eyes looking around to what our lives had come to when I feel a twitch against my palm.

Hero is awake starting at me with a slight smile on his lips

"You missed me"