Carman?

(Josephine pov)

Arriving at the party I didn't realize how big the house was, I mean huge I've never seen anything like this house before. It was a good amount of people in front of the house making out and drinking their life away from what I can see, hero is in front of me dragging me by my hand to get in the house which I'm fine with because he is holding me and wanting to get me from these people.

When we get inside the house we see way more people drinking and making out it's all just nasty but I guess that's what these people do, eventually, we make our way towards hero friends at this point I'm guessing , I'm kinda scared but maybe I'm just overreacting, I'm out my thoughts when hero taps me

"Hey look at me where okay I'm right here with you the whole night," he says and I Sigh because I know he's right.

When we finally get to his friends sitting on a couch in the corner I was gonna introduce myself to everyone when I heard a loud voice coming from my right side.

"HI BABY COME SIT"

"CARMEN"

I turn around and I see a pretty brunette with green eyes come towards Hero, she walks up to him and kisses him right on the lips, tears prick in the corner of my eyes but I don't let them fall because he's not my boyfriend I shouldn't care.

"Carmen get the fuck off me now we are not together never was together NEVER WILL BE TOGETHER do I make myself clear on that" I hear Hero yell at her, I Make my way over to him to help calm him down and I see that's it working.

"I'm sorry Hero I just really miss you and Elijah misses you too and you're never with us so I wanted to see you here and talk to you," She says.

At this point, I'm mad confused about who the fuck is Elijah I look at Hero and all the color drains from his face he looks like he saw ghosts none of his friends are taking and they look the same way as heroes.

"Hero"

No answer

"Hero"

No answer

"HERO"

"WHAT" he finally answer me and he turns towards me and I just see regret and guiltiness in his eyes.

"Hero who is Elijah," I ask him and the answer I got was not the answer I was looking for.

"He is my son," he says and my whole world seems to collapse he had a whole son and baby mother but he is here with me, I need to go home now.

"Take me home"

"No baby pls let me explain"

Take me home now Hero"

"Ok I will but you gotta let me explain "

"Not tonight I'm tired"

We make our way back out of this house and we drive silently back to my home, I hop out of the car and make my way to the front but before I open the door hero grabs my arm.

"Please baby let me explain I will give you all the answers you need just pls hear me out," he says with his voice cracking.

"I will let you explain just not tonight so pls let me go and go home or better yet go check on your baby mama I'm sure she misses you" I make my way inside the house and just fall and cry.

WHY ME...