Jealous

Josephine(pov)

When we arrived at my home Hero didn't even look at me he just got out of the car and started walking towards my door like he had the key. well no I have the key and since he wanna act like a brat I'm gonna just sit here until I'm ready to get out of the car.

Why the hell did he get so mad when I was talking to Cameron he doesn't mean anything to me and I just literally met the guy and I see no problem with talking to anyone. I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I hear yelling.

"JOSEPHINE GET OUT THE CAR ALREADY" hero yelled

Who does he think he's talking to.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AFTER THE WAY YOU ACTED IN THE SHOP, YOU HAVE NO SAY TO ME ONCE SO EVER IN THIS MOMENT" I yelled at him only centimeters away from his face.

"Jo I'm sorry I just don't like other guys looking at you like that," he said sounding upset

"Like what," I asked

"Like some lovesick puppy, your so blind that you don't see the way guys look at you it's upsetting to me too fucking watch that shit almost every day" he replied.

I didn't want to hear anymore so I just walked into my house and went to my room for a couple of minutes took a shower and came right back out to hero on the couch half asleep. He looked so worn on and I'm guessing him having a newborn and two baby mommas one that already had his baby and one that bet to give birth not soon but soon which is me.

I let him sleep and just chilled with puppy in my room

" I love you pup your the only one in my life that doesn't cause me any type of real trouble I wish that my life war easier who would have thought I would be somebody's baby mama, I wanted to get married and have kids but not I'm stuck in a situation with a guy who I barely know but I wouldn't trade these kids for anything"

When I looked up hero stood right there with a kind angry face but also a little hurt, and I know exactly why.

" Well, I was coming to tell you that I'm sorry bit should probably leave since I'm just a guy you barely know right" and with that, he left my room.

But I chased him down before he got in the car I couldn't just let him leave like that.

"HERO WAIT" I yelled

"WHAT JO, WHAT DO YOU WANT" he screamed

" Stop screaming I'm sorry about what I said in there but it's the truth every word that came out of my mouth was the truth and I can't help that but pls try not to take offense to anything," I told him

" Well Jo Its kinda too late for that don't you think, let me tell you this I may be the guy you barely know but I thought about the future with both of us married and with our kids but I don't know if that gonna happen so maybe I should just forget about it," he said

"No hero I'm sorry" I cried

"Maybe Cameron can be the guy you get to know better than me"

"Seriously your gonna bring him into this"

" Yeah why not"

"He has no position in this at all"

" Maybe not your but in mine, he does other that I have nothing to say to you so I'm leaving now"

And with that, he got in his car and drove away.