Chapter 2: Two Suns and a Winter Storm!

Fyi if you don't get the chapter name it's because Hyperion and Helios are beys of the sun and Hera-Te is a bey of the winter. Just putting that just incase some get confused, anyway time for the Recap!

Recap: Last time Hyuga and Hikaru arrived at the beystadium to watch a new revolution of beyblade take place. Along the way they ran into a white haired girl, her name was Hina Aspen and they got introduced to each other very quickly. Together all three of them made Sparking Beys, King Helios, Super Hyperion and Whiteout Hura-Te! Their journey is just getting started, so let's pick up where we last left off!

Back at the bey arena, Valt, Rantaro and Silas were doing some training with the equipment. Valt was running on a treadmill meanwhile Silas and Rantaro were lifting weights. Just then, Hikaru, Hyuga and Hina ran in.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "Valt, we're here!"

Hina: "We're back!"

The three legends stop what their doing as they look towards the three.

Hyuga: "Battle me!"

Valt: "Oh, it's you guys."

Rantaro: "You know them?"

Valt: "I met them yesterday! Your names were..."

Hikaru: "Hikaru Hizashi!"

Hyuga: "Hyuga Hizashi!"

Hina: "And Hina Aspen!"

Valt: "Oh! So your brothers." He said to Hikaru and Hyuga.

Hikaru: "Just like we promised we came back and made Sparking Beys! This is King Helios!" He pulls out his bey and shows it to Valt.

Hyuga: "This is Super Hyperion!" Hyuga shows his bey as well.

Hina: "And this Whiteout Hura-Te!" Hina shows her bey as well.

Valt: "Wow, you already made them?! You guys are pretty good!"

Silas: "Let me see." Silas takes the beys from them and starts to examine them. "These really are Sparking beys..."

Rantaro then takes the beys as he looks at them as well.

Rantaro: "They're made pretty well..."

Hikaru: "Don't touch them without asking!" Hikaru takes the beys back as he hands them to Hina and Hyuga.

Rantaro: "Oh my bad." He rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, what club are you from?"

Hikaru: "Bombers."

Hina: "And I just recently joined!"

Ranjiro: "What? Bombers? Really?"

Just then the doors open and the rest of the group runs up and joins them.

Renia/Guy/Chuck: "We're also members of the Bombers as well!"

Renia: "We're the strongest around!"

Hikaru, Hyuga and Hina just give awkward looks at each other.

Rantaro: "Heh, Bombers, eh..." He smirks.

Silas: "You know them?" He asks.

Rantaro: "Sorta."

Valt: "Alright, let's have a battle!" Valt holds out Valtryek.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "Okay let's go!"

Hina: "Bring it Valt!"