Chapter 10: Don't Attack?! Hyuga Vs Free!

Recap: Last time our trio had to take on Free in 1v1 Battles the first up was Hina and to the surprise of everyone, she was able to get a point on Free! After the first battle she tried hard to win the second but Free easily overpowered her, bursting Hura-Te. Next up was Hikaru with his strategy, he was able to get a point on Free as well. But during the second battle Free changed the mode on Fafnir allowing to tank any attacks Helios threw at it. Free made quick work of Hikaru, getting a burst as well. Now, it was Hyuga's turn, how will he do against such a strong opponent? Let's find out!

After Hikaru and Hina had both gone, their was only one person left to face Free, Hyuga. Hanami started to make the announcement for the next 1v1 battle.

Hanami: "Okay! Our next Rank Up Battle is between Free De La Hoya and his challenger, Hyuga Hizashi!"

Hyuga looks to where Free is waiting for him.

Hyuga: "That's the power of a Legendary Blader...Alright, time to crash crash and zoom zoom!" He get's ready to run onto the stage.

Rantaro: "Hold on!"

Hyuga stops in his tracks before turning towards Rantaro.

Hyuga: "What is it?"

Rantaro: "You saw Hina and Hikaru's battles didn't you? You can't go in without a plan."

Hikaru: "Hyperion has a clockwise spin like Hura-Te."

Hina: "Which means Free will steal your spin if you just attack without thinking."

Hyuga: "Then I'll send him flying before that happens!"

Rantaro: "Heh, I like that spunk! Alright knock him right outta the park!"

Hyuga: "Yeah, I'll knock him straight out of the ring! Boom boom zoom zoom!"

Free watches the group as he changes the Mode of Fafnir so it could spin steal again. Valt takes notice of this.

Valt: "A complete circuit of rubber for absorbing spin!" He thought.

Hyuga was now up on the stage with Free as Hanami started announcing.

Hanami: "Alright! Let's get this rank up battle started!"

Hikaru: "Chase him down, Hyuga!'

Hina: "Do your best!"

Hyuga: "Yeah! I'm gonna go zoom zoom and bang bang!"

Free: "You're not worthy of facing me and I'll show you why."

Hyuga: "Wait what? Why?"

Free: "You were sleeping back then, weren't you?"

Hyuga was confused but then he remembered that he fell asleep when trying to meditate. His face then turns red from embarrassment.

Hyuga: "You saw that?!"

Referee: "2 Point Battle! First Battle! Ready Set!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it Rip!"

The bladers launch their beys in as sparks fly from Hyuga's launcher, but not from Free as he did a soft launch.

Rantaro: "He's going for the Spin absorption tactic."

Fafnir wobbles as it heads for the center, meanwhile Hyperion races around the outside at full speed.