Chapter 49: Bond Between Beys and Siblings!

Recap: The Ultimate Tag Series continues with its final round before the semifinals. Hikaru and Hyuga took on Free and Silas. Even though the twins were confident with the Twin Limit Break Silas and Free found a way to counter it, leaving the brothers on the ropes. But they pushed onwards as Hikaru used a new move and combined with the help of his brother, the two of them were able to win the match, giving them three points. They were now even closer to the finals but there were still two battles left. These battles were going to decide the fate of the semifinals. Who will be final teams to reach the semi-finals? Let's find out!

Hikaru and Hyuga were still celebrating their win against Free and Silas and how close they were to the finals.

Hanami: "Who could've seen that coming?! Standing at three points Hikaru and Hyuga take one large leap towards the finals!"

Hikaru and Hyuga high five each other.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "We did it! We really won!" The twins turn towards Aiger, Y/n and Ranjiro. "How's that?!"

Aiger: "This is getting exciting!"

Y/n: "Agreed!"

Ranjiro: "It's still way too early to be celebrating! You're spot in the finals isn't exactly guaranteed!"

Dante: "Huh?! Is that true?!"

Ranjiro: "If Aiger and Y/n win their match against Hina and Helene they'll be tied. Same goes for Valt and Rantaro if they win against Lain and Shu."

Rantaro: "And there you have it!"

Dante: "What does that mean?! What does that mean?!"

Y/n: "It means all four of us still have a chance in the finals!"

Valt: "I'd never imagine that we be the ones we'd be the one who'd be chasing after them thought."

Rantaro: "Right?"

Y/n: "Just goes to show how far they've come."

Aiger: "You got that right! Now come on, we got to get ready for our match!"

Y/n: "Right!"

Meanwhile Hina and Helene were in a training room getting ready for their match.

Hina: "Our opponents are Aiger and Y/n Akabane..."

Helene: "The Crimson Supernova and Winter Master. We'll beat and knock them out of the semis."

Hina: "...."

Helene: "Is there something you want to say?"

Hina: "...No."

Helene: "Then enough talking, let's just get training."

Hina: She sighs. "Right."

As Hina and Helene both took their stances, Helene took a deep breath as her flare surrounds her, hints of crimson could be shown through the aura.

Hina: "Sister... I don't know what's going on with your flare but... if it's a good thing, then I promise to make your flare shine like mine!" She thought it Rip!'

Aspens: "Let it Rip!"

They both launch their beys into the stadium as they clash fiercely.

Meanwhile Aiger and Y/n were getting ready for the battle as well.

Aiger: "Hina and Helene huh? They've almost went undefeated in the tournament."

Y/n: "And we need to beat them to get a chance at the finals!"