Chapter 17: A Tale of Two Sisters, Hina's Past!

A/n: Now this Chapter is sorta the inbetween chapter. The events that happen here are inbetween episode 16 and 17 of the Sparking anime.

Recap: Last time the battle between Lui, Lain and Helene raged on! But before the second battle could start, Lain ended up breaking his launcher from the sheer power of his launch. Shu gave Lain his launcher as the second battle went underway. Lui had figured out a strategy and tried to force Lucifer into the wall to break through the barrier. But Lain and Helene proved too much for Lui as they unleashed a pincer attack and burst Longinus. Their flare was growing and they were going to throw it all at Shu. But just as Helene was going to leave, a shocking realization was brought up. Helene and Hina are actually sisters! Hina tries to call her sister back but she denies everything she says, leaving Hina heartbroken and emotionally shattered.

Everyone arrived back at the Bombers as they set Hina down, the light as still gone from her eyes as the others tried to get her attention.

Hikaru: "Hina!"

Hyuga: "It's us Hina!"

Renia: "Come on snap out of it!"

Chuck: "Yeah, you have a lot to explain to us!"

Guy: "Yeah!"

Hina remained unresponsive as she still looked heartbroken.

Rantaro: "I got this." He then walked up to Hina and started shaking her. "Hey, Hina, you in there?!"

The rest of the group: "Is he seriously doing that?"

Rantaro accidently shakes Hina little too much as she hits her head on the wall.

Hina: "OW! HONCHO!"

Rantaro: "There she is."

Hikaru: "Hina!"

Hyuga: "You're alright!"

Hina still looked very down in the dumps.

Hikaru: "What happened? You have a lot to explain to us."

Hyuga: "Yeah! Helene is your sister?! That's crazy!"

Hina looked away from the group, she really doesn't want to tell them. Rantaro sighs and sits next to Hina. 

Rantaro: "Come on Hina, at this point you have to tell them."

Hina: "I...."

Rantaro: "I'm right here, alright?"

Hina takes a deep breath.

Hina: "Alright..." She sighed. "Y-yeah...Helene is my sister..."

Hikaru: "You sounded so desperate to talk to her again. What happened?"

Hina: "That's a long story."

Hyuga: "Well we'll listen!"

Hina: "Alright....I'll tell you all about Helene and I..."

Flashback

Past Helene and Past Hina were playing tag when they were younger.

Past Helene: "Tag, your it!" She tags Hina as she starts running away

Past Hina: "No fair! I wasn't ready yet!" She chased after her.

Present Hina: "Helene and I were like any other siblings, we liked to play...."