Chapter 31: Defeat Valt!

Recap: Last time Hina was training hard so she could defeat Helene in her next battle, only problem was she worked too hard and ended up passing out. As the others were helping her recover, someone else arrived and it was none other than Y/n Akabane! Aiger Akabane's twin sibling. They had arrived to help Hina and give her some advice. After a nice talk with Y/n, Hina was ready to face her sister, Helene. It was an intense battle Hina never backed down and her power soared during the battle surprising Lain and Helene. At the end of this intense battle Helene one but was clearly shaken up from it. Even though Hina didn't win, she promised that next time, she will bring her sister back to her. How will things play out now? Let's find out!

At the old abandoned factory Lain and Helene were chilling as Lain was feeding Harry. Lain looked over to Helene, she was looking at her bey. Helene thought back to the battle before and the power Hina showed. She gritted her teeth as her flare rises a small bit.

Helene: "That flare...."

Meanwhile inside the National Training Center, Valt is standing over a stadium.

Valt: "Lain Valhalla, Helene Aspen...those flares...." He clenches his fist. "I'll extinguish them."

 At the Hizashi Restaurant late at night, Hikaru was looking some of Valt's battle.

Hikaru: "Valtryek is amazing. Smooth movements, incredible attack power. We've gotta strengthen his shoot or he'll never match up! First we strengthen the lower body..then we improve the magnetism..."

Meanwhile Hyuga was dreaming and mumbling in his sleep. The very next day Hikaru get's up early to wake his brother.

Hikaru: "Wake up!" He yelled as he banged to frying pans together.

Hyuga suddenly shoots awake.

Hyuga: "Wh-what?! What is it?!" He then looks to see his brother. "Oh, it's just you, Hikaru...Don't scare me like that!"

Just then Hikaru rolled down a long sheet of paper.

Hikaru: "This is your training program so you can beat Valt! First is 20 laps on the beach!"

Hyuga: "20 laps?!"

After getting dressed, Hyuga started running laps at the beach.

Hikaru: "8! 13! 18! 20!"

Hyuga pants as he finally stops running.

Hyuga: "Finished! Okay! Next is battling!"

Hikaru: "No not yet!"

Hikaru: "Not yet?!"

Next Hyuga was doing push ups.

Hikaru: "151! 152! 148 More!"

Then next up, Hyuga was tied to a machine and he had to run but when he got to a certain distance the rope would stop him.  

The rest of the group was watching them.

Reina: "What's going on?"

Guy: "Hikaru came up with a special training program."

Chuck: "Says it's so he can beat Valt."

Hina: "Isn't this a bit much though?"

Hikaru: "500!"

Hyuga: "I'm done!" He falls to his knees tired. "Now I can battle..."

Hikaru: "Not yet!"

Hyuga: "Not yet?!"

Hikaru: "We've still got three exercises to train your lower body and 300 reps of launching. And after that is five weight training exercise."