Chapter 21: Flares of Tyranny: Lain and Helene!

Recap: Last time, the group ran into Dante Koryu a the Hizashi family restaurant. There Hyuga was the one to be able to battle Dante. In the first battle, Hyuga actually won and beat Dante! As they did more battles Hyuga wasn't able to get another win and Dante showed off his Tempest Break. When it was Hikaru and Hina's turn both Hyuga and Dante had fallen asleep. Meanwhile in the abandoned Factory, Ranjiro had arrived and found Lain and Helene. Right on the spot he challenged them to a battle and they both accepted. How will Ranjiro fair against these two bladers? Find out now in this chapter!

Back inside the abandoned factory, Ranjiro was starring down Lain and Helene.

Ranjiro: "I heard Lain beat Free and you both beat Lui." He then looks in their hands. "Is that Untouchable bey Lucifer? And the four headed Dragon Hydra? Well get ready, cause I'm gonna thrash them!" He holds out Roktavor.

Lain: "You're going to fight Lucifer with that?"

Helene: "This is gonna be a waste of our time."

Ranjiro: "What? You guys just love running your mouth off don't ya? I really hate people you."

Harry hisses on Lain's shoulder.

Lain: "Trash...But I guess you're good enough to practice on."

Harry goes back into Lain's scarf.

Ranjiro: "Keep talking while you can, cause I'm gonna shut you up so hard, your mouths are gonna fall off!"

Helene: "Let's just get started." She said as she just rolled her eyes.

They all take their positions.

Bladers: "3, 2, 1...Let it Rip!"

Sparks fly from all the launchers as they beys are launched in. The barrier opens on Lucifer while the stamina wings open for Roktavor.

Ranjiro: "Fly! Roktavor!"

All the beys land in the stadium as Lucifer takes the center while Hydra and Roktavor circle around. Roktavor tries to hit Lucifer but is blown back by the barrier.

Lain: "You'll never be able to touch Lucifer with attacks like that."

Ranjiro: "We're just getting started Glide Tornado!"

Roktavor uses it's stamina wings to create a cyclone around itself, the from the cyclone blows everything even the glasses panes above them.

Ranjiro: "Alright! Blast'em away!"

Roktavor uses the cyclone as it picks up Lucifer and sends it towards the wall.

Lucifer: "Useless."

Helene: "Pathetic."

Hydra comes around and strikes Roktavor away, just then Lucifer bounces off thanks to the barrier and it combos  with Hydra as it hits Roktavor in the air as it bursts.

Ranjiro: "Why you little...!" Ranjiro picks up the parts of Roktavor.

Lain: "Don't tell me this is all you've got."

Helene: "Are you really this weak?"

Ranjiro: "No way! I ain't backing down yet!"

Lain just grins as they get ready for the next battles. The very next battle Roktavor burst after trying to break through the barrier.

Ranjiro: "One more time!"

Roktavor get's burst again, this time by Hydra.

Lain: "More....give us more..."