Chapter 13: Conquer the Oni's Dungeon!

Recap: Last time our trio headed to an island to face an Oni. That Oni turned out to be the one and only Lui Shirosagi! Excited to face him they all raced to the top. Once they reached the top they faced Lui in a brand new Speed Storm Stadium that had craters that allowed them to build up speed. But even with the help of the craters and Triple Strike, it wasn't enough for the trio to beat Lui as he beat them all effortlessly. Now the Trio have to find a way to defeat Lui, let's see if they can in this chapter!

The group was still in shock from the power that Lui has showcased. He wiped the floor with the three and defeated Triple Strike like it was nothing.

Hyuga: "This is the power of an Oni..."

Lui: "That was a boring battle."

Hyuga: "One more time!"

Lui jumps over to Hyuga and stares him dead in the face.

Lui: "Do you sleep at night?"

Hyuga: "Huh? Oh course I do!"

Lui: "Well I train even in the dead of night. Whenever I want. And of course, I train during the day, just like you all. I train ten times more than you and I'm a hundred times more talented. That's why you'll never even hold a candle to me."

Hyuga: "It-it's bad if you don't get any sleep at night!"

Lui jumps over them as he then jumps down from the peak.

The three run over to the edge where he jumped off.

Hyuga: "Hey!"

They look down and see Lui running down a path and he disappears from their sights.

Hyuga: "Man. he makes me mad! What's with him?!"

Hikaru: "Lui Shirosagi..."

Hikaru looks at his bey, as it then glows.

Helios: "Hikaru."

Hikaru is then taken into the mindspace with his bey as he talks to Helios.

Helios: "Are you afraid?"

Hikaru: "No! That's not it! But I know I can't beat him at my level right now..."

Helios: "But will you back down because of that?"

Hikaru: "Helios..."

Helios: "You should press forward with all your might. That's who you are."

Hikaru returns from the mindspace as he then turns to Hyuga and Hina.

Hikaru: "Let's go, Hyuga, Hina!"

Hyuga: "Yeah!"

Hina: "Let's do it!"

All three jump down to follow Lui.

Guy: "Ah! Wait!"

The rest of the group quickly follows after them.

Rantaro: "Guess I'll tag along." He then follows after them.

All of them had entered a cave and they were running along the path.

Hikaru: "Just you wait, Lui!"

Hyuga: "We'll get another battle of him!"

Hina: "Yeah!"

The rest of the group chases after the trio.

Chuck: "This place is creepy!"

Renia: "Hey, isn't this weird?"