Chapter 19: The Dragon Boy, Dante Koryu!

Recap: Last time the group was getting ready to train but then Rantaro came into the picture and told the group that Hikaru and Hina moved up to A Rank and could compete in the Legends Festival! Hyuga was excited cause it was his turn to Rank Up, but that was cut short as Rantaro told him that all the spots were filled up and he couldn't join. Upset at the revelation he ran off, and ended up running into his Dad. After hearing the news he cheered Hyuga up with a meal that would make him stronger. With his spirit back up, he went to help Hikaru and Hina with training. Meanwhile Shu had a talk with Valt about Lain and Helene, and how obsessed they became the stronger they got. He's worried that he won't be able to change their ways. What will happen next? Let's find out in this Chapter!

Hikaru and Hyuga were at their family restaurant eating some of their delicious food.  

Hikaru/Hyuga: "Thanks for the Food!" The two start eating their food very quickly.

Terumi: "Hey! Chew your food!"

Hyuga: "Gotta get to training!" He says with his mouth full of food.

Hikaru: "What's the schedule for today?"

Hyuga: "Battle! Battles!"

Hikaru: "And more battles!"

Hyuga: "Battle!"

Terumi: "That's the spirit! Only way to go forward!

Noboru: "Hey...that's my catchphrase..."

Hikaru/Hyuga: "We're heading out!" The brothers race out of the house after finishing their food as they are running down the street another person quickly ran past them at insane speeds, leaving a dust trail behind them. They didn't even see who it was.

Hikaru: "What was that?"

Hyuga: "No idea..."

The boy that had run past them has run into the city as he continues running past people before he came to a stop. He looked around to see where he needed to go.

???: "This way!" He started running to his right.

The others were at the Bombers and Chuck and Guy were getting ready to battle.

Chuck: "I challenge you!"

Guy: "Someone's hype today."

Chuck: "I ain't gonna lose to Hikaru. Hyuga or Hina! Just you wait, I'm gonna catch up with them!'

Guy: "Pretty sure that's impossible but, okay..."

Hina: "I think all of you guys can catch us if you work hard enough."

Renia: "On your marks, Ready, set!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Just then the boy from earlier runs in, his face red like a tomato.

Renia: "What?!"

Hina: "What the?!"

???: "Hikaru Hizashi! We're gonna rise up and have an awesome battle, got that?!" He said in Chuck's face.

Renia: "Who is this guy?"

???: "Battle me, Hikaru Hizashi!"

Chuck: "Back up bro! You've got the wrong guy!"

???: "Huh? Wrong guy?" He turns towards Guy and goes up to him. "So you're him! Hikaru Hizashi! Let's battle!"

Guy: "N-no, it's not me!"