Chapter 20: The Storm Dragon, Tempest Dragon!

Recap: Last time Y/n and the others had met Dante Koryu and he was looking for Hikaru and Hyuga so he could battle them, they guided him to where they might be at and he rushed off. After telling Hyuga and Hikaru about it, they started to search for Dante with the help of Hina. The problem was that it turned into a whole goose chase with them constantly missing each other while searching for the other. Eventually the group found Drum at the training center battling Ranjiro where he showed off his Tempest Dragon and beat him easily. Just as the trio was arguing about who was going to battle Dante, he left leaving the three confused since he came all this way to battle them in the first place! Will they finally be able to battle Dante? Let's find out!

The group was walking back from the training center, Hyuga was still upset that he couldn't battle Dante.

Hyuga: "What the heck man! I really wanted to battle Dante!"

Hikaru: "Me too...especially  after seeing an amazing battle like that."

Hina: "Agreed, it's sucks we didn't get to talk to him. Who knows where he is now."

Hikaru: "I can't wait until the festival!" 

Hina: "Yeah!"

Hyuga: "I wanna be in the festival too! I wanna battle strong people!"

Rantaro looked back towards the trio.

Rantaro: "Looks like that was good motivation for 'em."

Renia: "Yelling and screaming is not gonna do any good."

Guy: "Hikaru, Hina and Cap'n already took the spots."

Chuck: "Just give up."

Hikaru: "Hyuga, Hina and I will do our best for your share too!"

Hina: "Yeah, we're gonna give it our all!"

Rantaro: "Let's get food first! After that, training!"

Hyuga: "Alright! Let's race home!" He then starts running ahead of the group.

Hikaru: "Hey! Wait!" He runs after him.

Hina: "Wait for me!" She runs after them as well.

The group heads all the way to Hikaru and Hyuga's home.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "We're home!"

The group: "Good afternoon!"

Terumi: "Welcome, everyone!'

Noboru: "Just give me a sec! Food will be ready soon!"

Everyone: "Okay!"

Just then the group looked over and noticed someone at a table eating.

Hyuga/Hikaru/Hina: "DANTE KORYU?!"

Dante: "Oh, hey." He waves at them.

Hyuga: "What are you doing at our house?!"

Dante: "Your place's spaghetti's seriously amazing! Super Delish!" 

Hyuga: "You bet it is! We've got the world's best!"

Hikaru and Hyuga sat down at the table with Dante as Hina stood next to them.

Dante takes another bite of food as he looks at the three.

Dante: "By the way who are you two again?"

The two twins just were just speechless before they recovered.