Chapter 29: Strongest and Unbeatable vs The New Generation!

Recap: Last time Hyuga and Valt started planning for their battle against Lui and Free. It seemed like their plan was just attack and attack some more but during the battle they gave it all they got even when it seemed like they were on the ropes. Hyuga showed off even more power as his hair burned like flames. In the end it was the edge needed for him to beat Lui and Free and give his team the win. Now the final six bladers have been set. Aiger Akabane, Lain Valhalla, Hina Aspen, Helene Aspen, Valt Aoi and Hyuga Hizashi are all heading to the Finals. Who will come out as the champion? Let's find out!

Down by the river side Aiger and Ranjiro were talking about how Aiger was in the finals.

Ranjiro: "You did it Aiger! You moving on to the finals!"

Aiger: "Yup! But next comes the real battles, Hyuga and Hina keep getting stronger and then there is Valt, Lain and Helene!"

He thinks back to the Tag Team battle he had with Hikaru and how they couldn't break the barrier even with the both of them working together.

Aiger: "Alright, I'm heading over to the Bombers." He said as he got up.

Ranjiro: "The Bombers?"

Aiger: "Hikaru is probably feeling pretty bummed out on missing the finals. So I'm off to cheer him up a little! Later!" He runs off towards the Bombers.

Ranjiro: He watched as Aiger ran off. "You usually got your head wrapped about trying to be the best and but now you're worrying about someone else?" He reached back and slowly took off his arm sling. His arm was feeling much better now. "I gotta keep up, too!" 

At the Bombers Aiger arrives and he hears people inside.

Aiger: "At time like this I'm gonna be bright and cheerful!" He runs inside the bombers. "Hikaru! Let's have a battle!"

The others inside the Bombers turn to see Aiger.

Reina: "Aiger?"

Hina: "Oh! Hey Aiger."

Aiger: "Let's blow away that bitterness with a battle! So bring it!" He holds out Achilles but then he realized that Hikaru wasn't there. "Huh? Where's Hikaru?"

Guy: "He's not here yet..."

Aiger: "What? Is he so bummed out that he can't even train?"

Reina: "No I don't think so..."

Aiger: "Where does he live?"

Hina: "He lives at the restaurant up the coast."

Aiger: "A restaurant, huh? It's go time!" He quickly runs out of the Bombers.

Reina: "There he goes..."

Aiger makes it to the restaurant as he sees it on the top of the hill.

Aiger: "That must be it!"

He runs all the way up the hill as he makes it inside.

Aiger: "Hikaru! Let's battle! We'll blow that bitterness of yours away!" Just then he sees Hikaru and Hyuga eating.

Hikaru: "Can't train on an empty stomach!" He said as he took another bite out of the spaghetti. 

Hyuga: "Energy pumping huge helping!" He said as he ate.

Terumi: "Make sure to chew properly, you two!"

Aiger: "Well at least he ain't bummed out..."

Terumi turns and notices Aiger.