Chapter 39: Tag Team! Ultimate Partner!

Recap: Last time a new Tag Team Tournament announced called the Ultimate Tag Series. It was a tournament where all the bladers from the Legend Festival get to choose partners as they battle to decide the best team in the world. The tournament was being held by none other than Wakiya Murosaki! Wakiya met up with our trio and decided to test them using virtual to see if they are qualified. After battling in the simulation, they ended up losing and overheating the machine. But they were able to impress Wakiya enough so they could qualify. Now all they had to do was find partners. Who will all the bladers team up with? Let's find out!

A spotlight shines down as it shows a stadium with Hikaru and Aiger standing in front of it.

Hyuga: "So Hikaru's partner is Aiger huh? Oh man I'm getting so hyped! Right Valt are you exci-" He looks over to see that his partner is Rantaro, not Valt. "Huh?! Why are you here Honcho?!"

Rantaro: "To help spiffy up your blading! Have no fear Honcho is here!"

Hyuga: "Nononononono Valt is supposed to be my partner not you!"

Rantaro: "I am not good enough for you?!" He glares. "Fine then I'm out!" He angrily walks away as he disappears.

Hikaru and Aiger both laugh.

Hikaru: "Too bad. Aiger and I win!" The two of them continue laughing.

Hyuga: "No way!"

The stadium suddenly grows legs as it walks away.

Hyuga: "But I- I just want to battle!"

It is revealed that Hyuga was just dreaming.

Hyuga: "Please somebody, just let me battle..." He mumbles.

Hikaru: "Hey wake up. How long do you plan on sleeping in?!"

Hyuga shoots up as he awakens, he then takes a look around.

Hina: "He's finally awake."

Hikaru: "Good, now let's pick up practice where we last left off."

Hyuga: He turns around to face them. "Did Valt pick his partner for the Ultimate Tag Series yet?!"

Hikaru: "What are talking about?"

Guy: "It hasn't been announced just yet."

Hyuga: He takes a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear."

Reina: "It should be real soon though. Wonder who'll pair up with who?"

Guy: "And what about you guys? What do you plan on doing?"

Chuck: "You're gonna team up right dudes?"

Hina: "i still don't know who I'm gonna team up with..."

Hikaru and Hyuga look at each other.

Hyuga then instantly runs out.

Hyuga: "I'm gonna go see Valt!"

Hikaru: "There he goes. I knew he'd run off. In that case I'm gonna head over to see Aiger!" He runs out,

Reina: "So they're not teaming up with each other?"

Guy: "It seems that way."

Hina: "I'm gonna take some time to think about my partner." She slowly walks out.

Laster Rantaro walked in.

Rantaro: "Hikaru and Hyuga went to see Valt and Aiger?"

Reina: "Can you believe it Honcho? It's they didn't think about you at all!"