Chapter 23: Power of Turbo! Infinite Achilles!

Recap: Last time the Legend Festival got underway as all the Legends as well as Hina, Hikaru, Hyuga, Helene and Lain now had to fight it out to win. The first round was a battle royal between, Hikaru, Hina, Silas, Lui, Dante and Lain. Lain's flare proved to be too much for all of them as he won the battle royal gaining the first point of the Legend Festival. But things are just getting started! Who will win the Group B round, let's find out!

Lain lets out of roar that echoes through the stadium as he makes a bold declaration.

Lain: "WHO NEEDS LEGENDS?! AIGER AKABANE! VALT AOI! I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL!" He yells to the stands as his flare is around him.

Hanami: "Oh my! Lain Valhalla sets a challenge to the rest of the Legends in the stands!"

Aiger: "Crush?!"

Valt: "Interesting."

Aiger: "That little brat!"

Hyuga: "I'm gonna go boom boom and crash crash you into pieces!"

Rantaro: "I'll tear him to pieces!"

Hyuga/Rantaro: "And rip him to shreds!"

Hanami: "The arena is fired up!"

Lui laughs as Lain looks over to him.

Lui: "The festival has only just begun. This is where the fun really starts." He laughs again as he walks away.

Hananmi: "The whole arena-no the whole world is astir with excitement! The curtains rise on the Legend Festival with Lain taking the first point!"

Back in the waiting rooms Hikaru and Hina were reflecting on their loss.

Hikaru: "Helios...I'm so frustrated!"

Hina: "Lain demolished us Hura-Te..."

Hikaru: "He foresaw that Helios, Hura-Te and Satomb would fight for the center and then he gathered every bey in the center on purpose. It was a perfect strategy. We totally lost!"

Just then Hyuga walked into the room with them.

Hyuga: "Hikaru, Hina, come train with me!"

Hikaru: "Aren't you up soon?"

Hyuga: "I wanna train until the very last moment."

Hina: "Then let's make this training count!"

Hyuga: "Yeah!"

They all got to a stadium as they got ready.

All three: "3, 2, 1...Let it Rip!" 

All three launch their beys into the stadium, as they battled someone was wlaking by their room, it was Aiger.

All three beys were low on stamina as they were slowing down, the winner of this battle was Hina as she just edged out Hyuga. 

Hina: "Alright!"

Hyuga: "One more time!'

Hikaru: "Yeah!'

Just then Aiger walked into the room.

Aiger: "Can I join too?"

Hikaru/Hyuga/Hina: "Aiger?!"

Aiger then pulls out Achilles and two different layer frames.

Hyuga: "Is that Infinite Achilles?! It's awesome!" He was excited to see it up close. But then he noticed the layer frames. "What are those?"

Aiger: "Heh, don't get so surprised. if I equip these, I can go for Infinite Sword for Ultimate Offense or Infinite Shield for Ultimate Defense!"