Chapter 11: Dream Tag Battle!

Recap: Last time Hyuga went up against Free, but lost very easily due to his strategy of just attacking head on. Just when it looked like he wasn't gonna get another battle, Rantaro vouched for him and Free agreed to one last battle. To make sure Hyuga had the best chance to win, the others told him that he shouldn't attack right away and wait for his chance which went against everything he did. Just as the battle was about to talk, Hyuga saw and talked to Hyperion. Hyuga decided that he was gonna stick to his way of battling. He took on Free and gave it everything he's got. During the battle, Free got remined of something that made him lose his cool during the battle as he went all out and bursts Hyperion. When Hyuga told the others what they had done, Hina and Hikaru wondered if they were gonna be able to do the same thing. Let's find out if they can in this chapter!

As some of the other bladers were training Hyuga was sitting to the side with Hyperion in his hands.

Hyuga: "This is so frustrating Hyperion...we fought together as one..." Hyuga remembers the battle he had with Free. Even though he fought together with Hyperion he still lost. Frustrated, Hyuga get's up and yells. "How in the world do I beat Free?!"

Meanwhile Free was at his special training spot when he hears a voice call out to him.

Valt: "You doing alright?" Valt called out to his friend as he walked over to him.

Free: "What do you mean?"

Valt: "You seemed kinda strange during your battle with Hyuga. And it looked like you noticed something about Hina as well."

Free: "Those two reminded me of the newbie bladers I met in New York."

Valt: "Bladers? You mean there was another?"

Free: "Yes, their names were Lane and Helene. Lane was the one I lost too." He furrowed his eyes as he said this. "Apparently they're both being taught by Shu Kurenai."

Valt: "By Shu?!"

Free: "Shu said those two have the potential to change the blading world.

Meanwhile Hikaru was at a beystadium, thinking about what Hyuga said before about talking and seeing Hyperion.

Hikaru: "Is it really possible?" He looked at Helios. "Then Helios can too." Hikaru locks Helios in as he launches it into the stadium. Helios quickly takes the center. "Helios, come out!" He yells but nothing happens. "Helios!' He yells again be still, nothing happens. Only thing that happens is Helios coming to a stop. Hikaru picked up Helios. "I'll try it again!"

As he get's ready to try again, Valt was passing by the area, his mind was still on what Free said.

Valt: "Two bladers being taught by Shu huh..." He said to himself.

Hikaru: "Come out!"

Valt turns his head as he hears Hikaru's shouting as he sees what he's doing.

Hikaru: "Helios! Show yourself!" Still nothing happens, he picks up Helios as he locks it into his launcher. "Again!"

Valt: "You're too tense."

Hikaru stops and turns around to notice Valt. Valt smiled at Hikaru but then his face turned to a look of curiosity when he noticed Hikaru's long face. The two sat down as they started to talk. HIkaru then asked Valt if he had ever met Valtryek before.

Valt: "Have I ever met Valtryek before?"

Hikaru: "Yeah, since Hyuga said he met Hyperion and that he appeared in real life. I was wondering if that was possible."