Chapter 33: Grand Finale! Lain vs Helene vs Valt!

Recap: Last time, after wrapping up another training session, Hyuga, Hikaru and Hina were heading home till they were stopped by Helene and Lain. Helene and Lain challenged Hyuga and Hina to a battle to combat their flares against their own. Hyuga and Hina gave it everything they had as their flares shined bright. But during the battle Hura-Te and Hyperion were about to be destroyed by Hikaru jumped in to save them. In the end all three worked together to take on Lain and Helene but it wasn't enough. The combine flares of Lain and Helene were too much as all three of their beys were destroyed. Now it was time for the Finals It was Lain vs Helene vs Valt. In the First Round Lain scored the first point. Will Valt be able to overcome the flares of Lain and Helene? Which one of them will win the Legend Festival? Let's find out!

Back at the stadium, the Finals of the Legend Festival continues....

Hanami: "Okay! We're back at the Finals of the Legend Festival! The score is 1-0-0 with Lain Valhalla in the lead!"

Hikaru: "Valt was the first one out with an Ring Out Finish..."

Hina: "Then Hydra followed soon after."

Hyuga: "No way!"

Reina: "You're kidding me..."

Chuck: "Is Valt gonna be okay?!"

Valt stares down Lain and Helene, thier flares surrounding the two Jet Black Suns.

Lain: "Is this all you've got Valt Aoi?"

Helene: "You'll have to do more than that to fuel our FLARE!" She gave twisted grin.

Valt: "Lain, Helene!"

Everyone watches nervously as Valt is even nervous himself but he takes a breath to calm himself down. He then raises her hand up.

Valt: "This battle's getting interesting! I'll hit you two with everything I've got!" He says with  his usual charisma.

Hyuga is hyped up as crowd starts cheering

Hikaru: "That's Valt for you!"

Hina: "Come on Valt!"

Lain: "Excellent..."

Helene: "Bring it."

Referee: "Second Battle!"

The bladers take their positions.

Hanami: "Now then who will take this battle?! Will Lain continue his lead or will Helene or Valt tie up the score?! We can't miss a second of all this action!"

Referee: "Ready, Set!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it Rip!"

The bladers launch their beys in as Hydra and Valtryek race around the stadium with Hydra spinning Counterclockwise. Lucifer then takes the center of the stadium.

Valt: "Go Valtryek!"

Valtryek charges in unleashing a barrage of strikes on Lucifer trying to wear the barrier down.

Lain: "That's it keep going..."

Valt: "Keep pushing!"

Valtryek keeps up the assault not letting up as it then forces Lucifer out of the center.

Rantaro: "There you go!"

Hikaru: "Come on Valt!'

Hyuga: "You got this!"