Chapter 38: Simulation Battles! Beyblade Virtual!

Recap: Last time the group was chilling at the Hizashi restaurant but just then Lain and Helene appeared to challenge Shu to a rematch with their new beys, Lucifer The End and Riot Hydra. Shu accepted and the next day he faced them off in a Burst Only Match. With their new beys Shu was put on the ropes and with the combined power of their Limit Break System Shu lost the match. But even after beating Shu, the thirst Lain and Helene felt didn't rest. They were left wondering what it would take for their flares to finally rest. What will happen now? Let's find out.

At the Bombers the group doing their daily training.

Rantaro: "All aboard! This battle train is leaving the station!"

As the trio got ready, they thought back to the battle of Shu, Lain and Helene.

Hikaru: "Their flares are huge. Just how big are they gonna get?" He thought.

Hyuga: "Can I win against those flares?" He thought.

Hina: "Is my flare gonna be enough to bring her back?" She thought.

The group looked at the three bladers.

Rantaro: "What's wrong? Let's get this show on the road."

Hina: "Oh! Right Sorry-"

Hikaru/Hyuga: "Let's do it!"

Rantaro: "Ready, set!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it Rip!"

They launched their beys into the stadium but they misslaunched as their beys went flying out of the stadium.

Renia: "A Simultaneous Ring Out Finish."

Hyuga: "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

Hikaru: "What?! You did it!"

Hyuga: "If we wanna win against Lain and Helene, this ain't gonna work!"

Hikaru: "Then maybe you need to start taking this seriously!"

Hina: "Quit it you two!" She gets between them.

Hyuga: "Yeah, well, so should you!" He yells to Hikaru as Hina held him back.

Chuck: "Hey, you dudes need to chill."

Rantaro: "They can't, not after seeing a battle like that one."

Guy: "Look at this everyone, the League just went live. I think they're about to make an announcement." He points to the tablet on a stand.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "What kind of announcement?!"

Hina: "This ought to be good!"

The group go over to the tablet to see the news.

Hanami: "Wassup Beyfans! How's it going?! Are you all battling?!"

Hikaru/Hyuga: "You bey we are!"

Rantaro: "Move aside! Your heads aren't made of glass you know!" He pulls the brothers back.

Hanami: "Now it's time for the moment you all been waiting for! We've got a guest with a very special announcement! You may recognize him from the countless battle he's taken part in over the years! Introducing the commissioner for this upcoming Tournament, Wakiya Murasaki!"

Wakiya: "Hey guys, thanks to all of you for tunning in."

Rantaro: "WAKIYA?!" He runs up to the screen. "What's he doing up there?!"