Chapter 28: Gotta Win! Go All Out!

Recap: Last time the next Tag Team Battle was going to start, it was Aiger and Lain vs Dante and Silas vs Helene and Hina.  Tensions were high as this battle was going to determine if Hikaru was going to stay in the Legend Tournament or not. The battle got underway with Silas and Hina holding off Lain together while Aiger, Dante and Helene battled fiercely. In the end it was a draw between Lain, Hina and Helene. Both teams received points, it seemed like a happy win but because of their win, Hikaru was eliminated from the Legend Festival. Hina and Hyuga could only watch a sad Hikaru watch his chances of the finals turn to dust. What will happen now? Let's find out.

It was another day at the Legend Festival as Hyuga was talking to Valt. Hikaru, Hina and Rantaro we're watching them plan.

Hyuga: "Valt! Valt! What are we going to do?!"

Valt: "What do we do against Lui and Free?" He put his hand on his chin as he started thinking.

Hyuga: "You have a plan right?"

Valt: "Sure do!"

Hyuga: "Alright! Tell me! Tell me! Strategy meeting! Strategy meeting!"

Valt: "Listen up. I'm gonna go Zoom! Like this!" He motions it with his hand. And then you, Hyuga, are gonna go wham! Like this!"

Hyuga: "Wham! Like that! Got it!"

Valt: "Yeah! And then! Lui and Free are gonna go like ba-ba-bam!"

Hyuga: "Oh, oh! I get it! So then I'm gonna go like zoom zoom!"

Valt: "Yeah! We totally got this!" He holds his first out.

Hyuga: "We'll go crash crash and kablamo! Right?! He fistbumps Valt.

Valt: "Yeah!"

Just then Hikaru walked out of the room catching the eye of Rantaro and Hina.

Rantaro: "Hikaru..."

Hina: "I hope he'll be alright..."

Hikaru had walked back to the empty stands as he looked over the stadium before looking at Helios.

Hikaru: "Helios...I wanted to make it to the Finals, too..." He holds his bey tightly ashamed at himself.

Rantaro: "Frustrating ain't it?"

Hikaru looked over to see Rantaro.

Rantaro: "Same for me. But that's a good thing."

Hikaru: "Honcho..."

Rantaro: "Frustration will make us even stronger!"

Hikaru looks at Honcho before nodding and getting up and looking over the stands.

Hikaru: "THIS SUCKS!"

Rantaro: "DARN IT ALL!"

They both shout in frustration.

Meanwhile Lui and Free are conversing.

Lui: "I'll be taking on Valt."

Free: "Sure. But if you can't beat him I will."

Lui: "Heh. You won't get a turn." He get's up before walking pass Free.

Free: "All the better." He follows behind Lui.

The seats in the stadium are full as Hanami begins to announce again.

Hanami: "Okay! Boys and Girls! The highlight of the Second Stage of the Legend Festival is about to begin! We have Lui Shirosagi and Free De La Hoya vs Valt Aoi and Hyuga Hizashi! All four contenders each have one point! Which means the team who wins here has a ticket to the finals! Who will come out on top?!"