Chapter 47: Mad Storm! Raging Tempest!

Recap: Last time the Fourth Round of the Ultimate Tag Series had intense battles left, right and center. Shu and Lain beat Silas and Free, Aiger and Y/n, beat Valt and Rantaro. Hina and Helene were able to defeat Dante and Lui, Hikaru and Hyuga were able to do the same as well and finally Shu and Lain defeated Hina and Helene. After this defeat Hina and Helene had a stern talk with each other that ended with Helene silently leaving the conversation, feeling conflicted. As we head into the 5th Round of the Ultimate Tag Series, who will be the last two teams to make it to the Semi-final? Let's find out!

At the Bombers, the group was celebrating Hyuga and Hikaru's win over Dante and Lui.

Hikaru: "Aw, yeah! No way! We're chilling on two points now!"

Hikaru: "That was a super important win for us!"

Guy: "And that makes two wins in a row!"

Renia: "You guys are so amazing!"

Chuck: "The Finals will be here before you know it dude!"

Hyuga: "We really nailed our new technique too!"

The two of them remembered when they used Twin Limit Break to win against Lui and Dante.

Hikaru: "Like true heroes, we'll keep pushing forward!" He said as he strikes a pose.

Hyuga: "Vroom, vroom, pow!"

Just then Wakiya entered the building.

Wakiya: "That was a mighty fine job you two. I was honestly kind of worried about what would happen."

Hikaru/Hyuga: "Wakiya!"

Wakiya: "Now then take a look. Here's the match order for Round Five!" He pulled out a tablet as he showed them the different matches.

Match One: Aiger and Y/n vs Lui and Dante

Match Two: Free and Silas vs Hikaru and Hyuga

Match Three: Helene and Hina vs Aiger and Y/n

Match Four: Lain and Shu vs Rantaro and Valt

Hikaru: "So we're gonna be in Match Two.

Wakiya: "As you know Lain and Shu as well as Helene and Hina have already claimed there spot in the Semi-Finals and only two more teams can go."

Just then Hikaru realized something.

Chuck: "What's wrong dude?"

Hikaru: "Well... if Dante and Lui, Free and Silas, Helene and Hina, and Lain and Shu all win then..."

Reina: "Five teams will have two points!"

Guy: "Indeed, something like that could actually happen."

Wakiya: "If it does, it'll turn into a Round Robin with the last five teams."

Hyuga: "Awesome! We'll be able to battle so much!"

Hikaru: "That's not what we should be happy about you know-"

Wakiya: "It basically means teams that are currently at one win still have a chance at the semi-finals."

Hyuga: "Then all we need to do is win!"

Hikaru: "If we're the only one with three wins we'll be guaranteed a spot in the Semi-final!"

Hyuga: "Alright! I'm ready to train, come on!"