Chapter 32: Explosive Battle! Clash of Flares!

Recap: Last time Hikaru was trying to help his brother Hyuga prepare for his match against Valt, but Hyuga was growing tired of all the training and he didn't want to do it which lead to an argument. After their argument it was Rantaro that helped Hyuga realize that Hikaru was the reason he got as far as he did as a blader. Knowing that Hyuga went back to his brother to finish the training. When it came down to the battle Hyuga gave it his all and even came up with a New Move, but Valt was too much for him and he got the win. But during the battle Hyuga showed off his flare which caught the eye of Lain and Helene. Now both bladers have their eyes set on Hyuga and Hina. What will come of this? Let's find out!

It was sunset at the beach and at the abandoned factory, Lain and Helene were walking out of the entrance. They looked out towards the sun as they remembered the Flare Hyuga and Hina showed off in their battles.

Lain: "They have..."

Helene: "The same surging flare as us..." She sounded annoyed at the revelation.

The two then start walking away. 

Meanwhile at the Bombers, they had just finished a training session.

Rantaro: "Alright! Let's stop here for today!"

Chuck, Reina and Guy all fall to ground exhuasted.

Chuck: "Phew! I'm pooped!"

Hyuga: "One more! One more, Chuck! One more!"

Chuck: "What? No way. I'm tired..."

Hyuga: "Then Hikaru, Hina let's go!"

Hikaru: "Sure!'

Hina: "Let's do it!" She smiled.

Hikaru: "Let's work overtime!"

Hyuga: "Alright!"

They were about to battle till Rantaro stopped them.

Rantaro: "I said we're done!"

Hina: "Aww come on Honcho..."

Hyuga: "Why are you stopping us?!"

Hikaru: "Let us train!"

Rantaro: "I know you three wanna get stronger, believe me, I get it. But rest is also apart of training. Plus we don't want anyone passing out on us again. Right?" He looked towards Hina.

Hina: "Oh..uh...y-yeah." She said still embarrassed about the whole thing.

Rantaro: "Letting your mind and body rest will make them stronger!"

Guy: "This is also a scientifically proven fact."

Hyuga: "Oh I see. If I rest, I'll get stronger huh? Got it!" He quickly runs towards a bench. "Then I'm off to sleep!" He jumps on the bench.

Hikaru: "Hey! Don't sleep here!"

Hina: "Did you forget you guys have rooms?"

But it was too late as Hyuga was instantly asleep. Hikaru had to carry Hyuga as Hina joined them on the walk home.

Hina: "How does he fall asleep so fast?"

Hikaru: "I don't know, but this always happens..." He looks towards his brother before smiling a little. "He fought really hard against Valt."

Hina: "Yeah, I thought he was gonna-"

Just then Hina stopped her sentence as she looked in front of her, Hikaru did the same and they saw some familiar faces. Lain and Helene walked up to them.