Chapter 27: Turbo vs Rise!

Recap: Last time the next Tag Battle went underway. It was Lui and Dante vs Hikaru and Rantaro. Hikaru tried to make a plan and use it in their battle, everything seemed to be going well until Lui and Dante turned the tables putting the pressure on them. Rantaro Hikaru gave it one last push to win with even Hikaru showing immense power similar to Hyuga, but it wasn't enough as they lost. Rantaro is the first person out of the Legend Festival but even though he was out, he encouraged Hina, Hikaru and Hyuga to keep giving their all so they can win. The three agreed as they were ready to make it the finals. The next battle is about to begin, who will win?! Let's find out!

Hikaru, Hyuga and Hina went over to a screen showing the points everyone had.

Hikaru: "The fourth match will be be Aiger and Lean versus Silas and Dante vs Hina and Helene."

Hyuga: "Silas and Dante are both strong! But I know you can win Hina!"

Hina: "Thanks Hyuga."

Hikaru: "It's not gonna be easy since your facing the unbeatable Aiger, and he's teamed up with Lain."

Rantaro: "Hey guys, you do realize that if Hina or Aiger's team win, you two will be the ones in trouble. Right?"

Hikaru: "Why?"

Hina; "Yeah, what do you mean?"

Rantaro: "Check out the point tallies. If either Aiger or Hina's team win they'll have two points. That leaves the fifth match with Valt, Lui, Free and Hyuga each with one point. Whoever wins that match will have two points. Worse case scenario is that Hina and Aiger's team tie and they both get two points."

Hikaru: "And only six can go to the finals..."

Hina: "So if that happens..."

Rantaro: "Hikaru will drop out with only one point along with Dante."

Hikaru: "Drop out?!"

Dante: "Seriously?!"

The trio flitch as they notice that Dante is right next to them. They turn around to towards him.

Hyuga: "Dante!"

Dante: "That means I can't lose!"

Silas: "You just realized?" He said as he walked up to the group. "Well that just means we gotta win. Unlike a certain someone who's dropped out."

Rantaro: "You just never shut up, do ya..."

Dante: "Alright! Let's win and make it to the finals! I'll seriously rise up!

Hikaru: "Hikaru, let's cheer on Dante and Silas!"

Hina; "Hey! What about me?!"

Hyuga: "Well uh...I want to cheer for you but if you win Hikaru would be out...but you're also my friend...UGHHH! I CAN'T DECIDE!" Hyuga grabs his head in frustration.

Hina sighs as they then notice how down Hikaru looks.

Hina: "Hikaru..."

Hikaru looks at the scoreboard seeing his one point, this battle was going to decide everything for him.

Meanwhile Aiger was talking to Ranjiro on his phone.

Aiger: "I'd never thought I'd be teamed up with Lain."

Ranjiro: "It doesn't matter who your partner is. Just focus on winning."

Aiger: "But!" He thinks back to when Ranjiro told him the his bey was broken by Lain and Helene. "Cap'n..." He grips his phone tightly. 

Ranjiro: "Like I told you, focus on your own battles. Win and rip them to shreds in the finals!" He holds his fist out.

Aiger: He smiles before fistbump Ranjiro. "Yeah. I'll crush them!" He hangs up his call as he puts his phone away. "Alright! Time to focus!"