Chapter 22: Great Revolution! Legend Festival!

Recap: Last time, Ranjiro challenged Lain and Helene to a battle, but it ended very poorly for him as he ended up getting his bey broken by the two of them as well as injuring his arm. Because of this Ranjiro can't compete in the Legend Festival, but there was one person that could take his place. Hyuga would take Ranjiro's place in the Festival. With the Legend Festival almost here all the Legendary Bladers are preparing themselves. This event is gonna go down in beyblade history. Who is going to win? Let's find out in this Chapter!

It was the day of the Legend Festival and Hikaru and Hyuga were eating breakfast getting ready.

Hyuga: "Legend Oh! Festival! Festival!" He sings as he sits down.

Hikaru: "You are way too hype."

Terumi: "Legend Oh! Festival! Festival!" She sings as she bring them some water.

Hikaru: "Not you too mom..."

Noboru: "Legend Oh! Festival! Legend Oh! Festival!" He sings as he bring them their food.

Hikaru: "Dad..."

Soon the whole Hizashi family was singing about the Legend Festival even Hikaru joined in.

Later the group arrived at the Neo Bey Arena.

Rantaro: "Welcome to the Neo Bey Arena! This is where you'll be battling. Hope you guys are rested and ready to go."

Hyuga was already asleep.

Rantaro: "Don't fall asleep!"

Hikaru; "Wake up Hyuga!"

Hina: "You can't sleep at a time like this!"

Hyuga then finally wakes up.

Hyuga: "Battle!" He runs ahead of them as he goes inside the arena.

Hikaru: "Don't just run off on your own!"

After everyone heads inside, Rantaro shows them around as they enter a room.

Rantaro: "This is the bladers' waiting  and training room."

Hyuga: "Battle, battle!' He runs ahead.

Rantaro: "Was he even listening?"

Hyuga runs into one of the training rooms with all sorts of different equipment.

Hyuga: "Whoooo! I'm first!"

He runs in as he get's on one of the bike machines/

Hyuga: "Alright!" He then starts cycling very fast.

Hyuga then starts going through all the different equipment, pushing himself to the limit.

Hyuga: "I wanna battle! Where is everyone?"

In another room, Hikaru, Rantaro and Hina were getting ready to battle.

Rantaro: "Let's go Hikaru! Hina!"

Hikaru: "Alright!"

Hina: "Let's do it!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it Rip!"

All three launched their beys in the stadium.

Renia: "Great Launches!"

Chuck: "They're in good shape!"

Guy: "Yeah!"

As they battling Hikaru then notices something.