Chapter 37: Counterattack! Lucifer The End and Riot Hydra!

Recap: Last time, Valt had suggest Hikaru, Hyuga and Hina had a tag battle with him and Shu. The trio agreed and after training, the match was one. During the match, Shu saw the flares of Hyuga, Hikaru and Hina, surprised at how brightly they shined. At the end of the Tag Battle Valt and Shu were able to get the win! But unknown to them Lain and Helene were making new beys of their very own. With their new beys Lucifer The End and Riot Hydra, they were ready to take on Shu again! Will Shu be able to defeat their new beys or will he be overcome by their flare? Let's find out!

At the Hizashi Diner, Noboru was cooking up a dish. Terumi walked in to check on him.

Terumi: "How goes it? Cooking up a new dish huh?"

Noboru: "Oh yeah." He tastes the dish and realize its missing something. "Still lacking that tingle, chili peppers it is." He then puts a few peppers on the pan.

Terumi: "Honey! Should you really be adding that much?"

Just then Hikaru and Hyuga walked in, along with Hina.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "We're home!"

Terumi: "Welcome back! Hello there Hina!"

Hina: "Hello!"

Just then Valt walked in from behind.

Valt: "So this is your family's restaurant, huh?"

Terumi: "Oh, hello! Welcome!"

Valt: "Thanks for having me!"

Just then Hyuga runs off and then he comes back with Shu, pushing him into the diner.

Hyuga: "Get in here Shu!'

Shu: "I told you I'm not hungry."

Hikaru: "Hey guys! You already know Valt, but this is Shu Kurenai!"

Shu: "Nice to meet you."

Hyuga: "I brought them here to taste some of Dad's awesome spaghetti!"

Noboru: "Did ya now? Hah! That's perfect!"

Terumi: "Huh? You can't serve that!" She was talking about the dish with all the peppers.

Later Noboru fixed up a large helping of his spaghetti.

Hikaru/Hyuga: "Wow!"

Hina: "Can't wait to di-"

???: "Looks tasty!"

Hina was cut off and they looked to see the other bombers and Rantaro at another table with their own helping of Spaghetti.

Hyuga: "Where'd you guys come from?!"

Guy: "There's no way we pass the chance up to try your Dad's spaghetti!"

Rantaro: "It's time to get my grub on!"

Group: "All right let's dig in!"

The group each took a bite of spaghetti and...

Group: "This is delicious!"

Terumi: "Well what do you know."

Valt: "So tasty!"

Shu: "Its good."

Hina: "I know right!"

Hyuga and Hikaru were really chowing down on the spaghetti.

Noboru: "Enjoy!"