Chapter 6: I Challenge You, Curse Satomb!

Recap: Last time the trio continued training with Rantaro until something interesting came up. During her turn, Hina's eyepatch come loose and she seemed to act different, she quickly fixed it and blew it off as nothing but some thought otherwise. Both Hikaru and Hina were both frustrated that they couldn't beat Roktavor, but they worked together and same up with a strategy. Hina took the battle to Honcho and was able to win, after that battle Rantaro took them to the National Training Center where they met Silas again. Hyuga took on Silas hoping for beat him but Silas proved too much for him. Let's continue our journey with our Trio! 

The group as looking at the other bladers that were also selected to be able to train at the National Training Center, then Ranjiro steps up.

Ranjiro: "Never thought I'd see you guys here...Better be careful! Cause I'm gonna blow you guys to pieces! You hear me, Hikaru, Hyuga, Hina?!"

Hikaru and Hina stare down Ranjiro, but then Ranjiro notices that Hyuga's attention is not on him, it's on Silas.

Ranjiro: "Hey, are you listening to me?!"

Hyuga: "I'm definitely going to beat you next time!" 

Silas just scoffs as he grins which makes Hyuga angrier, he was still ignoring Ranjiro.

Ranjiro: "Hey Pineapple head! I'm talking to you!"  He yelled.

He then ran up right next to Hyuga.

Ranjiro: "Hey, stop ignoring me! I sad, stop!"

Just then the doors open again as another figure walks in, it was Valt.

Valt: "Hey!"

The group turned towards Valt after hearing his voice.

Hikaru: "Valt!"

Hina: "Valt's here!"

Soon all the bladers that were chosen were lined up as the three Legendary Bladers were making an announcement.

Valt: "Nice to see you all! From today on, you're all approved by the WBBA to be here!"

As Valt was talking Silas noticed the Hyuga was very clearly staring at him, he just turned his head to ignore him.

Valt: "Don't be shy! In the center we're all teammates and rivals!"

Silas slightly looks over to see Hyuga staring at him more intensely as he just tried to ignore him again.

Valt: "The event we'll be training for is the Legend Festival!"

"Isn't that the Tournament that only for S-Rank Legendary Bladers can join?" A boy with hair resembling cat ears asks.

Rantaro: "That's right! But you guys still have a chance. Cause being invited here means your B-Rank Bladers. If you can promote to A-Rank soon you might be able to join the Legend Festival in time!"

As they were explaining, Hyuga and Silas were making faces at each other.

Ranjiro: "Really?!"

Hina: "Awesome!"

Hikaru: "Did you hear that Hyuga?"

Hyuga turned towards Hikaru still doing the face he did at Silas, catching Hikaru off guard.

Hikaru: "What's with the face?"

Hyuga stops doing the face as he realized he was still doing it.