Sneak Peek!

Welcome to my new book sneak peek! I'm so excited to do a proper story after working on the starting chapters for months. I have 11 pre-written chapters in case I lose out on time to write because of starting college.

The prologue will be released Monday with the first chapter being released Tuesday. Please leave feedback in comments because it'll help massively with the editing process❤❤

Also, there will be a trigger warning at the beginning of the book so please do read that❤

The cover:

Thanks to BettyGrangerJones for creating this, I love it❤

Sneak peek below!

(Trigger warning of abuse)
From a few chapters in:

The boy's eyes dropped to her pale skin, trailing up and down her arms where each scar and bruise lay imprinted into her body. His jaw dropped slightly, lips parting as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. He took a shaky breath, moving to sit beside her before he took one of her arms in his hands. 

"I know it looks bad" she whispered, watching as he seemed to examine every little mark and scratch. Before she knew it his lips attached to her wrist where a bruise had formed, pressing a soft kiss there. Her breath hitched as he looked up at her, something even more powerful than butterflies shooting up her spine. She never liked when Nathan tried to show affection towards her, knowing he'd always be too rough or careless. Jughead, however, was gentle and respectful when it came to physical touch. 

He pressed a gentle kiss to her right shoulder before bringing her into his arms, letting her head fall onto his chest. "Why are you still with him?" the raven-haired boy asked.

"Because I can't escape him" she replied in a single whisper.