33

Once school is over, I walk out to my car and drive to the Argent's house, I already see the Impala is here so i walk up to the door.

"Um, hello, is anyone here?" I ask as I knock, the door creaks open.

"Alex, is that you?" I hear.

"Ummm, yeah can I come in?" I ask.

"Yeah" I hear.

I walk into the living room and see Sam and Dean tied up.

"Oh I thought you would be older" a man says, he has green eyes and a scruffy beard.

"Why are my brothers tied up?" I ask.

"What?, they are your brothers?" Chris asks.

I nod.

"We told you!" Sam says angrily as Chris unties the ropes

I laugh at them and turn my attention back to the other hunter.

"Well kid, I'm sorry to tell you but you won't be killing any werewolves here" Chris says.

I laugh but soon realize he wasn't joking.

"Wait, your being serious?, may I ask why?, one of them almost killed me" I say angrily.

"What color were it's eyes?" He asks.

"They were red" I say

Why would a hunter want to protect werewolves? It just doesn't make sense to me.

"Let me call someone and ask If they know any alphas running around"

About 10 minutes later he comes back into the room.

"Alright well I told my friend to come over, he'll explain the werewolf stuff and his weirdo friend is coming with him" Chris says.

"Is him or his friend werewolves?" I ask.

"Yes one of them is and the other is human, Dont kill Them!" he says.

"Okay I won't jeez" I say.

About 20 minutes later I hear footsteps and the door close.

I get up and immediately freeze when I see a girl walk into the room she looked confused.

"Yo, Chris!" I say, she continues to stare at me.

"Who are you?" She asks as she slowly reaches for a katana that was hanging on the wall.

"Alison?, I thought you were staying at school late" Chris says as he enters the room.

"No, I changed my mind, now who are these people?" the girl asks.

"Hello, my names Alexandra Winchester, these are my brothers, Sam and Dean" I say, Chris and the girl look at eachother and then back at me.

"Wait you mean the Winchesters?" Chris says.

"Yeah..." I say.

"Wait shes a hunter?" Allison asks, she grows a worried look on her face.

"Yeah, wait..., how do you know about hunters?, are you a hunter?" I ask.

"Yes this is my daughter Allison, our family is a long line of hunters but we are sort of retired" Chris says.

I see the door open behind her.

"Looks like your friends are here" I say.

"What is she doing here?" My jaw drops as I see the teenagers that stand in front of me, it was the Stiles and his friend

"Wait you guys know her?" Chris asked.

"Yeah she's the new girl at school"

"You should've told me your friends were teenagers" I say, I get confused looks from the others.

"My name is Alexandra Winchester, you can call me Alex, I got attacked at a bar by a werewolf with red eyes, next thing you know they found a body at the hotel near that bar, and these are my brothers Sam and Dean" I say.

"Okay well I'm Scott Mcall and this is Stiles, I'm a werewolf and Stiles is a human"

"Okay new girl now that we know more about eachother, would you mind explaining what the hell that picture was that the teacher showed us in class?" Stiles says.

"What picture?, Alex what's he talking about?" Dean asks, he has a worried look on his face.

"Someone caught a picture of me with my hands glowing" I say

"THEY WHAT!?" Dean yells.

"Dude its clearly photoshopped, powers and witches, don't exist" Scott says.

I laugh.

"Neither do werewolves" I say mocking Scott.

He growls at me.

"Try me dog breath" I say.

e

veryone except Sam and Dean look at me confused, Stiles faints, Scott backs away.

I stop my hands from glowing and walk over to Stiles, I get down on one knee.

I hold my hand above his head and my hand starts to glow.

Stiles wakes up and stares at me.

"Okay seriously you guys, please stop staring at me" I say helping Stiles up.

"Witches are real?!" Scott and Stiles say.

"Yes, but most of them are assholes, I recommend not getting into trouble with them, plus I'm not a witch, nobody taught me magic" I say.

"The teacher showed a picture of you with your powers to the class?!!" I hear Dean yell.

I slightly jump at the sudden yell and turn around to face dean.

"Yes, yes they did, but barely anyone believed him, besides I'm not facing the camera so no one could tell it was me anyway" I say.

"I figured it out" Stiles says proudly.

"Look okay!, no ones gonna find out, now can we please get back to the original conversation" I say.

Time skip...

Scott tells me all about the werewolf ranks, and about beacon hills.

"Well do you have any idea what alpha could have tried to kill me?, he looked your age" I say, I realize what I said quickly and again eyes are laid back onto me.

"Okay, another thing, I might need help with finding a witch, she turned me back into my 16 year old self, I'm supposed to be 18" I say.

"That means we're older than you" Stiles says as he smirks, I glare at him and he looks away.

"The witch looked like a 7th grader, they must've used a spell to make themselves turn young, they must've also used the spell on me" I say.

"And what's in it for us?" Stiles asks.

"Icecream or would you want a pony ride? " I say sarcastically.

Stiles looks at me confused.

I sigh.

"I won't kill you, or maybe even if you need help with something in the future" I say.

"Okay that sounds fair but I want one more thing added to it" Scott says.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask.

"Don't kill anyone, and don't kill my friends" he says.

I nod.