Chapter12

GRIFFON AVIATION CYPRUS LIMITED
"Captain what the hell are you doing.."?
I need to go back home...I can't stay here for a week again,I want to see my family.."he exclaim as he continue writing a later to his TC.."

Dear Sir
I am writing this letter to inform you that I need leaves for one month starting from today 25th April 2021. As I have already explained to you about the illness of my father, I have to be with him for atleast one month to take care of him and his needs. In case of any emergency, I have to take him to the hospital.

I will be back next month. I hope you are fine with this, and if required you can reach me any time through mobile.

Thanks for considering my leave application and helping me in a tough situation.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta

"Captain, you shouldn't have lied to him,"faisal said,. "You should have just told him the truth."what If he ask about your siblings are you the only one that will take care him.?

Hameed gave him a sheepish look. "I know, I know," he said. "But what's done is done. And besides, if he asks where my siblings are, I'll just make something up."

"But what if he realizes that you're lying?" Faisal asked, concern in his voice. "What if he gets suspicious?"it will affect your work.

"I don't care," he ,shrugged . "I'll just find another
I already informed them that I will be back today.."

"I will squeeze everything insha Allah, just then the the tc called him.
"Sir you call"
Abdulhameed I can't give you a month leave, but you can go for two weeks only.."

Thank you sir
And I wish him quick recovery...when you reach call me so I can talk to him.
Dammit
You said something?he asked.."
No sir I will take my leave...

Now how do you see everything work according to my plan..
Mmmm Stupid I will join you soon insha Allah

From there they went back to their apartment and he packed some of his things and took a plane directly to Lagos..."
The moment he reaches back home he first went and freshen up
***********************
Victoria island 1004 estate Lagos
The kitchen was a total mess but, in a good way.
The yellow, orange, red and green bell peppers looked so vibrant and their rich aroma when ya mimi tossed them in the pan with oil is mesmerizing.

The chicken pieces which were resting overnight in the fridge getting an exclusive treatment with hung curd are now ready for the Big-day. Abdulhameed will be back for and will spend a month with them..

It's been years since they stayed together like this..their dad is also at home they decided to cook by themselves giving their maid a day off..they all came back from abuja yesterday after a semester break.."

A pot full of water is kept on the gas for boiling. Munira is cleaning the rice for preparing fried rice '. The aroma of rice boiling is spreading like a wild fire in the entire house .

In between frying the chicken and stirring the sauce in the pot bahijja made a ginger-tea for her brother.

Munira phone rang seeing a video call caller ID made her smile my little cousin.."
Are you having a special guest?
No not really...brother is coming back today and also he's gonna spend a month.."

Wow interesting.."they kept on talking.."before she hanged the call
Mmmmmmm,the aroma is really making me go gaga right now." he walked in..smiling.

Hugging his mom behind..first love.."good evening
Hey mommy's twins anty hey.."where is my super man."?

Hey when did you come back...?
"He wink, just now surprise.