Chapter45

"Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship." – Marilyn Monroe

**************

"The day has finally arrived,the biggest day of her life had finally been downed,the house is hustling and bustling people moving arounds the house going in and out"she just can't believe that just few hours left she'll be someone's wife.,she'll  no longer be under her parent's control,she don't have enough words to express her joy,her aunts and friends also teasing her that she's shameless,she just can't frown as the day they both are waiting already arrived,a new paste of her life will begin although it's killing her if she thinks that she's going to leave her parents house to start  a new life with a new family members. She felt herself draining in depression that made her ill-tempered and grumpy. She always spent hours praying alone late at night and gave up on her situation.she always thinks about how her marriage life would be. There are many questions troubling her,she got all those mixed up feelings,sad,Afraid,happy she exhaled a deep breathe.

"What on earth what are you thinking?" mrs soon to be hameed faiza Snapped making her out from her trance as she lifted her eyes and set them on faiza nothing she pressed her lips together."

She sat on the stainless stool staring at her reflection through the mirror,the make up artist dolled her face as she changed into her well sewn maroon lase blouse and skirt which has a rounded gold flower patterns ,she sat opposite the mirror while the makeup artist was making her headgear giving her the final stroke of touch up to her makeup,a gold earrings hung in her ear with a sparkling gold necklace fitted her neck,her right hand was clasped with a wristwatch while the other with bangles she's looking gorgeous with her hanna that was perfectly decorated with a beautiful patterned on both her hands and legs masha Allah.."

Did you just see you?I'm sure hameed will be awestruck if he sees you."I know he might even get confused are you his husna or not? there was a tinge of happiness and sadness in her.faiza looked at her through the mirror she was dressed in her well sewn atamfa pink A shape gown which has black leave patterns,and a shiny stone work on it."her headtie in ture kaga tsiya."as she stared at her reflection in the mirror she realized that she has never been this beautiful before.Perhaps this is how everybride felt on her wedding, few hours left and a new chapter of her life will begin she'll be someone's wife.

I'm nervous and still I can't wait anymore she exclaimed fiddling with her fingers while they both burst out laughing."

"Don't worry hussy Abdul  or maybe Muhammad will be in charge of that I'd told them to call us the moment the wedding has been knotted.just chill ok and also I already know that your husband might even call you this is past 1 and I think it's almost time I just can't wait to welcome you to our family,she wrapped her hands around husna's neck who just try to flash a smile to her."

"The moment faiza's phone shrilled she picked it up immediately and press the speaker button Muhammad has called I'm sure the marriage is about to tied.

is it yet time faiza voice out...?
It's almost time."Amarya congratulations he says
Which made her smile thank you hamma she answered."they can hear the imam announcing the wedding has been finalized in the background.

An daura auren Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta da Amaryar sa Asma'u Abdulhamid wakili akan sadaki dubu dari biyu Allah ya basu zaman lafiya ya basu zuri'a dayiba they heard the imam announce.

Ameen faiza and the rest cheers as she just shook her head mumbling Alhamdulillah under her breath she let out a soft smile hearing faiza singing.."Allah ne ya hada ba wani mutum ba,koh sunki koh sun so aure ya dauru murna muke daga ciki har zukatan mu.." she shook her head at their craziness the yodeling outside the compound makes them knows that they already heard it."

Asma'u Amarya Alhamdulillah!Alhamdulilah! she heard them yodeling outside."

"Masha Allah final finally mrs Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta Matar captain Allah ya bada zaman lafiya Khadija hugged her tightly.

She chuckled crazy girls please stop that she wiped the tears that slip down from eyes immediately a happy tears almost.

my hussy! I can't believe this that you're married to my brother already,a new chapter of your life has began today hussy I'm so happy you found someone who actually deserves you. Congratulations on becoming mrs Abdulhameed ! How do you feel? Is it terrifying? I'm sure it's not, because you've made a right choice and found someone who really loves you. I'm so happy that you've found someone who actually deserves you I'm so glad that you've finally found someone who will take care of you for the rest of your life, because I can't handle it anymore. my hussy am gonna miss you so much.Allah ya baku zaman lafiya besty na."

Ameen ya Allah little scout thank you! she replied."
Inalillahi Husna koh irin jin kunyan nan babu you're not even shy..omo bride these days..

"Why the hell will I be shy mind you I got married to the person I love so you all single ladies step aside..

Inyeee husna captain has already removed the shame out of you right..
Mata a wajen captain hafsat teased congratulations babes may Allah bless your reunion.and bless your new home.

"Ameen Ameen hafsatu na thank you so much."

Her phone that is beside buzzed with a message she gently picked up the phone and looked at the screen
his message popped it

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah it's official mrs Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta,Allah has answered my prayers babe Allah sanya Alkhairi ya bamu zaman lafiya." I love you❤️

She let out a soft smile replying him Ameen ya rabbi Allah.....

Tohm Ameen ya rabbi Allah!Allah sanya Alkhairi husna.."Aure ya dauru dam😂Assalama Alaikum beautiful peeps.how're y'all doing?"how's everything?
Alhamdulillah I'm feeling better now thank you with all your prayers🙏I'm so happy today Husna is now Abdulhameed wife who else is happy?"
Final finally anzama amarya.may Allah bless their marriage 😂Ameen
See you in the next chapter silent readers I'm begging oooo don't forget to press the star

See you in the chapter 👋🏽
Much love🫶🏽
Ummeetarh05 ❤️