Chapter31

. "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then

********

Life's go on."the months past just like a blink of eye everything wasn't easy to them.almost two months since their father visited them.husna is getting to level 3 where she heard about the school fee has increased."her siblings both are at home because of school fee."Where would she get that sum amounts of money."

She's going to leave the studies maybe if Abba get payed he can pay for her siblings.since the day hameed left her never for once try to call.and she's very glad about that."she shut all the man that came with the intentions of loving her down.her mother even got tired of talking to her."she already make an intikharah on hameed.and she also felt something ."but the question is that why won't she give him a chance."?

She woke up and went to her mother."her skin hot to the touch and her eyes a bit teary. she could make out that she was trying her best to hide the fact that she was in a lot of discomfort, and also a little terrified.

It'd been two days since her brother and her sister had come down with fever- . And now it was her mother.she handed her a medicine and a cup of water to gulp that down, then she helped her walk back to the bedroom. As she tucked her into bed, husna could sense the tension in the air. "You'll be alright Adda everyone will. Insha Allah !" she said and then headed back to her room. How easily she'd told her everyone would be fine. god she hoped everyone would be.

The following week was tough. It was, without a doubt, the most miserable she had ever been-her brother's registration fee."for his waec,no one is helping them out or rather they need no one to help them out Alhamdulillah her mother was fully recovered now."

Husnatu what are you thinking at your young age her mother asked her."as she placed down on the wooden chair in the kitchen."
She smile as she settles the firewood nothing adda I'm just thinking of this life."

Her mother smile."husna you see  in this dunya, all of us will face many storms. Some of us during the storms will make an attempt to try and control the weather, they will curse, scream and shout but once they are done wailing about they will have no choice but to respect the fury of nature.Some don't have the emotional maturity to respect the storm.

They fail to realize that it is pours over all of us. They single this event as something that only happened to them. But this is not true, see it rains on all of us.

The one who learns to embrace the storms as part of life, but who also has the sabr (patience) and courage to not be disappointed with Allah will be among the ones who earn paradise. It is the one who can say, Alhamdulillah (all praise be to Allah) in any circumstance that Allah rewards.

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"-Surah Baqarah Ayah 155"The intent behind this article is to explore the virtue of being patient. Inshallah

In the Qur'an, there's one thing which we are assured about and that is those who are patient will be given a reward without measured Surah ar Ra'ad ayyah 22
وَٱلَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا۟ ٱبْتِغَآءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنفَقُوا۟ مِمَّا رَزَقْنَـٰهُمْ سِرًّۭا وَعَلَانِيَةًۭ وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِٱلْحَسَنَةِ ٱلسَّيِّئَةَ أُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ لَهُمْ عُقْبَى ٱلدَّارِ
And those who are patient, seeking the countenance of their Lord, and establish prayer and spend from what We have provided for them secretly and publicly and prevent evil with good – those will have the good consequence of [this] home –

If you woke up every morning and thought to yourself how great it is you get to live another day, that you get to breathe this air, see your loved family or friends. I can guarantee that you will be happier than if you had gone without that reflection.Nothing in your life has changed, yet you became happier.

Why is that?

That's because when we're taking time to be grateful to Allah (swt), it's hard to feel anger, resentment, or fear. Your mind and attention is not fixated on what you're lacking but seeing the many blessings you currently have. As the day goes on, we get pulled in a hundred different directions, and our desires take control, and we lose this center of appreciation. As the hadith says, we are deceived or tricked into losing the blessing of both health and time.

This is why we must constantly engage in remembering Allah (swt) and show gratitude towards the many blessings he's given us.

It is useful to know that at any given time we choose, we can find many things to say Alhamdulillah for. If we find our minds to have become corrupted by the events and emotions of the day, know we always have the power to regain control of our internal state. Once we see that this life is a gift, and with it, we must accept both the good and the bad, we can control the extent to which we let the negative affect us.But like all the great rewards of life, it takes practice and hard work.

It takes discipline and thoughtfulness to practice daily gratitude. It's hard work to remember to say alhamdulillah and to feel a deep appreciation for things like your health, the air, and to appreciate the time we have left.we got a roof,clothes,we managed to get food let's just say Alhamdulillah."

You're right Adda May Allah swt help us passed this stage of life Husna exclaim
Ameen
Her phone shrilled looking at the screen she saw faiza calling her."
Hussy the hell are you not in school like I'm waiting for you for over 30min right now."

Husna chuckled faiza I won't come today maybe some other day."
Haba my hussy and why's that please the school will be boring without you."

Seriously I'm doing something important today."so maybe tomorrow she didn't let faiza finished her sentence she ended up the call.
Husna or should I call brother maybe he can help us

No adda we don't need any one to help us wallah if it's about school don't worry I'll drop out.."you just finished telling me something right now.my prayer is just to see Abdul waec registration money got paid."

I will call Abba later."even if it's 10 thousand I can take it to the school."her phone buzzed with an incoming message she look at the screen again before she roll her eyes he's back again.."she find her hands taping the message box."

Assalama alaikum,husna how're you doing? and how's everything I'm sorry about what happened but nothing will change the fact that I still love you,and I love you for Allah sake I do wanna marry you..please do consider this poor soul.

She finished reading the text message seeing  the sudden change of her mood her mother asked her about what happened

It's captain she mumbled glaring at the phone
Her mother chuckled I know you really want to give him a chance stop pretending."

Adda who said so.."she closes her eyes smiling at the same time..."

The chapter is a lil boring right?.manage it please ..
Will husna give him a chance or not?
We shall get to know in the next chapter..
Do follow for more updates

Ghost readers a dinga voting fah please 🌚
Vote
Comments
Share

With love ❤️
Ummeetarh05