Chapter33

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."

–Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

*********

"They said true love is about meeting each other's expectations and loving each other with trust, acceptance, and support. True love is about treating someone with the kind of respect that they deserve because you view them in a loving manner.thats exactly what's happening to the newly lovers .love isn't about distance.when there's love and trust distance doesn't matter."he loves her with all his heart,he's purely showing her what the real loves means and she slowly began to erase her past experience."she knows that hameed could even sacrifice his own happiness just for her love."

He stood up from the bed,dialing her number,but all he hear is number busy,he redial again but still,so he stood up and walk to the bathroom taking a shower
Changing his cloths he made sure he ate his breakfast before he picked up his phone and redial the number again.."three rings and she picked up the phone, Assalama alaikum ina wuni she exclaims ,
wa'alaikumu salam "lafiya"babe who called you?" He asked looking down his feet."

Oh! That!!?my cousin brother.,
He rubbed his temple,Asma what's happening,?and he spent more than an hour talking to you."?
He's my cousin remember this.
he shrugged he's your cousin ok but what about me? I'm no one right.?

Hey! don't tell me you're jealous? oh Allah I told you he's my cousin.
I've to husna especially when he's talking to what's mine,Please don't ever talk to him any longer again.you almost give me a heart attack wallah.."

Your wish mister.so why're you always calling me with your Nigerian line? haven't you returned back to Cyprus."?
He let out a chuckled oh" I forgot to tell you that I've been sacked."

Sacked!!!? ,captain are you serious?,it's because of me right,?I'm terrible sorry .
Hey! You don't have to worry about that, I'm in kaduna today and also maybe I'm going back to lagos later would you mind if I come and see my beautiful wife face?"

She nervously smile you haven't bring your dowry so I'm not your wife..he let out a chuckled "ok"can I come and see my beautiful girlfriend face please
you don't need to ask she ended the call

dialing his mom number and she picked up..

Assalama alaikum good evening heartbeats
Wa'alaikumu salam Abdulhameed, what are you still doing in Nigeria?
He run his hand through his hair mom something terrible happened but when are you coming back?

Today she answered, but what happened?she questioned
Mommy,mommy I was sacked he said staring down at the floor ."
What was so wrong, eh?" yelled his angry mother.

"I just, just... couldn't take it anymore mom.I'm tired of this.
She didn't uttered a word again,we are coming back today she said ending the call."

Though he knows exactly that he's in mess but He doesn't care about that all matters that he's happy,he wouldn't work with Cyprus again,maybe it's time for him to rest."around 1:30 after he prayed zuhr he made his way to Husna's house."he called her telling her that he's outside."but only to spot her outside,together with someone,he park his car getting down,husna smile at him the moment she sees him,he extend his hand forward to khalifa for a handshake,hamma khalifa this is captain and captain this is my cousin brother Khalifa."

He let out a smile nice!let me greet aunty first she can sensed the tension saturated in the air."tell me who's this one khalifa tease looking at her,she covered her face smiling,he's my boyfriend she answered, he let out a chuckled he's handsome oya bye...