Chapter39

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney

*************

"She's awakened with a start in response to the sound that was a personal alarm clock without a snooze button. She went to bed quite late last night. It wasn't anybody's fault but her own. She always put off her books and reads for the test till the last possible moment despite knowing that it would come back to bite her later.reciting the morning dua she gently claim down from the bed,brushing her teeth first she took her bath and walk outside the compound.her mother was peeling the beans while her father was listening to the radio. I'd been three weeks since they came back from yola and maiduguri,her father met with his family but sadly he also lost his mother. his father was alive and he also met up with his brother,hameeds family came to maiduguri for the introduction,and the second weeks they came to kaduna with the kayan sarana and the rest,it been two days since they called the grooms family and told them the wedding date has been fixed, it will take place on 26th April insha Allah,and both were okay with the date.

She look at the time again from her phone,past 8 and by 10:00 to 10:30 they all supposed to be at islamiya,her siblings will graduate today.and they invited no one except faiza.she greeted them with a smile on her face.Adda let me help you she mumbled stretching her hands to collect the rubber in her mothers hands. she shook her head leave it husna go get ready time isn't on our side. I'll soon finished this and also get ready her mother spoke but husna insisted in doing the work."

"I've talk to that boy about the furnitures, and I told him that we need some time again her father spoke,but he told me that you both are not staying here.and he insisted on not to do it.but I wasn't happy at all about that.and also he has been pleading with me to collect some money from him so I can start a new business but I refused.

Husna kept mute not knowing what else she'll say her father really don't want his daughter to be a topic of discussion that day.he don't want anyone to humiliate his daughter or his family though they don't have enough but he's willing to do his best to see he put them out of shame.

Abba I don't know what else I'll say,that's exactly what he told me also..
But husna don't you think this sounds somehow her mother spoke.
Insha Allah nothing like that will happen.

The boy is really the luckiest man on earth I can't believe I'll witness something like this husnatu that you'll even gave someone a chance.

"Husna let out a soft smile without saying anything her father stood up I'll go to the islamiya. and from there I'll take my leave he handed some money to his wife before he left the house.

Around 10:00 dot they left the house together with her mother while they kept on exchanging few words on their way arriving to the islamiya.the graduation went on in blur and she smile time to time when she saw her siblings reciting the Quran recalling her time back then when she graduated.

"I'm so sorry!I didn't make it on time faiza apologize squatting beside Husna."after greeting her mother,
They're just waiting for them to collect their shahadah.

It's okay you ain't late!they haven't collect their shahadah,faiza nod in reply as she squint her eyes to view the graduating students so she could spot them,
I can't even recognize fatima.
Husna let out a chuckled how can you recognize them faiza all are with their niqab.

"Mmm! You're right.!the moment they were called to collect their shahadah all walk to place and snapped some pictures,while faiza ride them back home although they refused since it wasn't so far from their area but she insisted on driving them.