Chapter19

"Whoever fears Allah,Allah will find a way out for him (from every difficulty) and He will provide for him from sources that he could never have imagined." Quran 65:2-3

                  ***************

"The weeks past in blur,the bound between the two is growing stronger. although she didn't used to pick up his call all the time..'she'd take him as brother as he stated.Ramadan had started last week,Husna has being sick and she's not even fasting.."

"It's been a month since their father visited them.."and to say they were running down of everything in the house,Faiza is the person who somehow help them but she traveled..

Since when she got sick they've nothing to take her to the hospital,though she take some medicine but there is no sign of her recovery,they're just squeezing with the hibiscus drinks money,and Abdulkarim money which he earned in his working place.

"They eat with the little they've, sometimes garri would do for their sahur and rice and beans during iftaar.

"He has been trying her number several times after iftaar but switched off which got him worried.."he always call her after iftaar though sometimes she would pick and sometimes she won't pick up.he never call her phone switch off.."

"On the other side since after magrib husna had a relapse she started shivering. She couldn't get up or help herself, she have been suffering for more than 2hours . ."her mother went to the neighbor to lend some money so she could squeeze but no one is trying to help them out.."

The next thing is she fell unconscious her mother had no choice but to take her to the hospital close to them."they took her to emergency.."hoping for nothing but the best.
********
Since he woke up from the look you'll get to know that something is definitely bothering him, he called her phone still switch off..

So he immediately dial faiza's number just two rings and she picked up the call."
Yaya hameed good evening."
It's morning over here so good morning,"erm faiza I've been trying your friend line since yesterday but her phone is switched off? I hope all is well.?"

I don't know either, I'm not in kaduna but let me call her.."She dial her number but still switch off so she call her mother that's where she heard that she's sick but Alhamdulillah now."

Before she kept on the phone he call her asking about did she talk to her."
Yaya she's sick,but Alhamdulillah now should I send you her mother number.

N-no,wish her quick recovery,he wish he's in Nigeria he'll definitely see her.."

Her mother payed the treatment money with the help of Faiza's parents because faiza inform her mother.."

"She slowly open her eyes that are very heavy and set them on her siblings they rushed towards her hugging her tightly adda husna you scared us.."

She smile...her mother came in with food in her hand."Husnatu how are you feeling now?
Fine Alhamdulillah but my body is sore."she close her eyes leaning against the bed headboard..you'll feel much better after taking the medicines."Faiza call you to check upon you, Fatima hand her phone the moment she switched her phone his call came in..

She picked up the call and she can hear his sigh from the other hand husna how are you feeling now?you got me worried I felt like just to flew and see you.

Assalama alaikum,she mumbled,with her soft voice.
Sorry! you got me worried, I forgot to salam.how's your health.?
I'm fine Alhamdulillah,how's your work?
All Thanks to you I couldn't do anything at all."
Me?
Yes you! I'm dead worried about you I thought something bad happen to my sister.but what's wrong with you?

"Just stomach pain"

Eyyyah!sorry. It breaks my heart to see you sick. So buckle up and get well soon! Very soon I'll come to see you to bring you a very special medicine, "You'll see that very soon you'll be recovered, full of energy and stronger than ever. Sorry asma idan naje masalaci zan maki addu'a kinji.

Can I hang up?

Am I disturbing?atleast let me thank god that you even picked up the call but you can't hang up.did you take your meds.

I just woke up now,and then your call came in."

Oh! I don't know,"Take care may Allah grant you shifa
Ameen she reply and cut the call dialing faiza number
***********
Two weeks to eid hameed call faiza on the phone since she returned back home he transferred almost 1 million to her account,"telling her to buy food items  and take it to Husna's house,and he also told her to buy anything she thinks they need in the house."But she shouldn't let husna knows that he was the one that sent all."like he said she did exactly what he told her and they both started preparations for eid..

A day before the eid she was helping her mother with the chores she has fully recovered now but she's not fasting because the doctors told her to stop because of her health issues."

"Her phone that was on her laps shrilled she look the caller ID determining whether to pick up the call or not.At the end she decided to picked up the call.
Assalama alaikum she mumbled
Wa'alaikumu salam Asma how are you doing and how's your health?
Alhamdulillah ,"ina wuni how's the fasting?
Lafiya Alhamdulillah gandiya this isn't fair you know right.."you'll be eating alone, I hope you gain some weights.?

" no"
And you're proud of that, how I wish mom knows you. you'll definitely gain a weight if you are leaving with her," how's the eid preparation?Erm did you braid your hair?and did your henna.

"No"
"But why"?
I don't like all these.."When will you come back?

"I dont know yet,TC didn't somehow approve my leave so I would somehow escape later  and we're both coming to kaduna after eid prayer please please I have a request."
What request?

Please husna I would like to take you out the second day of eid,Please don't say no just to go around and I promise nothing else
I'll think about that...
Alright.."what are you doing?
I'm helping Adda with the chores.."
Shit you should've told me"extend my greetings to my mother."tell her that I'm coming to greet her soon ."she let out a smile hanging the call...

Huh!the chapter is a lil-boring right.?"
Just managed it. I'm bit lazy these days wallah.."
I don't have much to say,
Just vote comments and share.🌹

Ummeetarh05 ❤️