17

We spent the day putting boxes into the truck, bringing them to the house, and then bringing the boxes inside. With everyone's help, it only took around 1-2 hours.

Once everything was in the house, we started saying goodbye to everyone. "I don't know why I'm crying, we're literally going to see each other tomorrow." I said and laughed.

Gus was off to the side a little and I saw tears falling out of his eyes. I frowned and made my way over towards him as everyone else talked.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and put my hand on his arm. "Um..." he said, hesitating.

"Is it about me moving?" I asked and he nodded as his face screwed up. My heart broke in that moment and I pulled him in for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me as he cried onto my shoulder. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my own face as I rubbed his back in attempt to comfort him.

"Hey, I'm going to be over all the time. And, you can come over whenever! We do have a spare room for all of you after all." I said and he nodded.

"I k-know." He said. "Then why are you crying bubs?" I asked and pulled away from him. "My nightmares. They're all so real. I'm scared that we won't be friends or something bad will happen and-" he said but then he broke down again.

He placed his head back on my shoulder, burying his face into my neck as he tightly wrapped his arms around me again.

"Hey hey hey. It's gonna be okay. You'll always be my best friend no matter what happens or who I meet. I promise." I said.

I stayed with him for a few before he calmed down and pulled away, wiping his face and looking into my eyes.

"And it's the fact that we haven't lived apart from each other in like... years and I'll miss you so much. You're my best friend and I love you. I'm just scared and sad. But please don't let this rub you the wrong way." He said, wiping his tears away again and laughing.

"I'm so happy for you and so proud of you. I'll just miss you like crazy." He said and sniffled. "I know. It's gonna be tuff but again, you guys can come over whenever and we'll be over all the time." I said.

"I know, it just sucks." He said and sighed. "So this is what the nightmares have been about?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah... I'm sorry Scar I a-" he started but I stopped him.

"Don't apologize. I get where you're coming from. I'm sad too. I'll miss you all like crazy. But I'm also so so happy. I have finally met the love of my life and I get to have a home and a family with him." I said and smiled at the thought.

"Im glad you're happy." He said and smiled at me. "Thank you, I really am." I said.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Colby asked, walking over and wrapping his arm around me. I giggled. "Yeah. We were just talking about you actually." I said and kissed his cheek as he raised his eye brows.

"Good things I hope?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Of course." I said. "Hey, Gage wants to talk to you." Colby said and I looked to Gus. "Are you gonna be okay? I can stay with you if-" I started but was interrupted by Gus.

"I'll be fine. I'll get over it. Go have fun. I'm gonna go talk to Cay." He said and I nodded. "If you're sure." I said and he chuckled. "I am. Don't worry. I'm a Stuart. We heal from things easily." He said with a grin. "Damn right we do." I said and smirked at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay, go now." He said and did the shooing motion at us. "Well then." I said ad laughed, and then walked away with Colby.

"What was that about?" Colby asked. "He's just sad about us moving. But he's happy for us. It's just hard. It is for me too but I'm just too excited to be really sad." I said and he nodded.

We hung out with everyone for a little and then said goodbye for the night. They all went back to the house as Colby and I unpacked.

A few hours later, most of the boxes were unpacked and we were both exhausted. We crawled into bed and cuddled up.

"I'm so tired." Colby moaned out. I chuckled and looked up at him but nodded and closed my eyes. "Same." I said with a yawn.

"I'm so happy." Colby said with a smile after a few minutes. "I'm happy we have a house together, we're gonna be parents, and we're going through our next chapter in life together." He said and intertwined our fingers.

I teared up and smiled at his words. "Me too love, me too." I said and then gasped, brining my hand to my stomach.

"Colby. Quick. The baby."

(Guys, I'm sick :/ I have to go get the covid AND strep test. I DESPISE the strep test. Send help🥲✋)