48

I nodded and sniffled. "Always and forever." I replied. We hugged for another minute before I pulled away and noticed everyone had left to give us some space.

I saw Colby peak his head in and once he saw me looking at him, he smiled and then fully walked in and pulled me to him and kissed me with so much love, that I was taken aback.

It still shocks me to this day with how much Colby loves me and the fact that someone so perfect, loves me.

It is so insane but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers finding their way to his hair as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him more as I heard Gus leave the room to give us space.

We stayed like that for a while before he pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'm so proud of you babygirl. You've come such a far way. Every single person in this cabin is so unbelievably proud of you." He said and moved a piece of my hair behind my ear, making me tear up and pout. "You all are being too nice." I mumbled before resting my head on his chest. He chuckled and shook his head. "And we mean every word we're saying. We love you and like I said, we're so proud of you." He said and grinned making me pout again.

"You're too nice for me." I said and sighed, making Colby laugh and shake his head. He picked me up and set me on the counter. I instantly wrapped my arms and legs around him as he pulled me close and buried his face into my neck as I did the same.

We just kinda stood there and held each other before I pulled away and pecked his lips one more time before jumping off the counter and grabbing his hand.

As we walked to the living room where everyone was, we heard Aurora start crying which is really weird because she's been sleeping through the night perfectly recently.

I scrunched my brows and turned to Colby who was looking at me the same way. We quickly made our way to her room and then went over to her crib.

When we got there, we went over to the pack and play and once she saw us, she reached up and screamed.

"What's wrong Rora?" Colby asked and picked her up. As soon as she was in his arms, she instantly calmed down and cuddled into him.

"Did you just want cuddles sweet girl?" I asked, making her coo and smile at me. I smile back and took her hand and wiggled it around, making her giggle and us smile.

"Here, come here." Colby said and grabbed my hand with his free one and dragged me into our room.

He laid down and laid Aurora on his chest and then patted the spot next to him. I grinned and thin laid down, placing me head right above Aurora's. I then put my hand on her back and started rubbing slow circles onto it as Colby wrapped his arm around me and put his hand on Auroras head and started playing with her hair.

We laid in bed and stayed like that for a while before we all ended up all falling asleep.

"I'm kidding. I've already said that they're my favorite couple." I heard someone say, making my eyebrows scrunch.

I cracked my eyes open to see Gus, Sam, Caleb, and Tom standing at the foot of the bed, staring at me.

They all smiled and I groaned. "What time is it?" I asked. "I don't know. Like.. eight in the morning I think." Tom said. "I'm going back to sleep." I said and then placed my head back above Aurora's head.

I heard them chuckle and then them all leave as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up again, my hair was being played with. I opened my eyes to see Aurora looking up at me. Once she saw that I was awake, she smiled and cooed at me as she slapped her hands on Colby's stomach.

"Is mommy up?" He asked and I nodded. "We'll good morning baby." He said and I smiled as I played with Aurora's hair.

"Morning." I said. We all stayed in bed, cuddling together, none of us wanting to move. I eventually had to feed Rora though, but even then, we were all cuddled up.

After a while we decided to get up and get ready for the day so we all got ready and then headed downstairs and to the kitchen for some breakfast.