26

When we were about 10 minutes away, we made Gus put a blindfold on, which was a lot harder than we thought.

"I just don't understand why I need to put that on." Gus complained and Caleb and I groaned.

"Just put it on, Gus." Caleb said." Just put the damn thing on!" I said.

Gus rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. But if I get acne, it's y'all's fault." He said and I sighed. "Fine. Just put it on." I said. He sighed one last time before putting it on and shutting up.

We drove for a good 7 more minutes before we finally arrived.

Thankfully, I'm not too big yet so we will still be able to do the things we planned.

"Are we there yet?" Gus whined for the 100th time in the past 8 minutes. "Yes." Caleb chuckled. "Finally. Can I take this off now?" Gus whined again. "No." Caleb and I said at the same time.

"Ugghhh." Gus groaned. "Stop being so damn impatient. We will get you out of the car and to where you are supposed to be." I said. Gus crossed his arms and lifted his face towards the ceiling.

I laughed and shook my head before getting out. Caleb grabbed our bags as I helped Gus out of the car. "God damn it's cold as shit here. Where the hell are we?! Antarctica?!" Gus asked.

"Bitch if you don't shut the hell up and stop asking questions, I'll actually beat the living shit out of you. And besides, it would probably take a whole damn month to drive to Antarctica stupid." I said. "Damn B, fine." He mumbled.

We grabbed all of our belongings, (Gus included) and made our way inside.

We were staying in none other than here:

(This is the cabin and view)

Amazing, I know.

"Okay, take it off!" I cheered. We were currently standing in the back, looking at the view, anxiously wanting for Gus to take his blindfold off.

"Finally." He sighed and then took it off. When he did, his jaw dropped and he turned and looked all around at the view.

"No. Way." He said. "Way!" I squealed. "We're  in Big Bear!?" He asked and Caleb and I nodded excitedly.

"Ahhhh!" We all screamed and jumped around. We all broke out into a fit of laughter.

"Let's put our stuff away and then explore!" Gus cheered and then we all ran off and grabbed our stuff, bringing it to our rooms.

They were all around the same size, different themes. I choose the bear themed room, Gus with the moose's, and Caleb with the nature.

We all set up our rooms and then explored the house and the outside before we all got really hungry from being in a car all day and not having much to eat.

"Let's just order some Hawaiian pizza and then watch movies until we fall asleep." Gus said and shrugged. We agreed and Caleb left to order it.

Gus and I turned the TV on and went straight to Netflix. Caleb came back and we sat down to start binge watching Halloween movies before the pizza came.

"I'll go get it." Gus said and got up, seeing as though we heard the door bell ring. We nodded and paused the movie and waited for him.

When he came back, he had a large pizza, plates, napkins, and drinks for us.

Once we were all settled with our food, we resumed our binge watching.

We ended up watching all of the Halloween towns, the nightmare before Christmas, girl vs monster, scary stories to tell in the dark, ready or not, all of the conjurings, and the shining.

By the time we finished the last movie, it was 11 am the next day and Colby was calling.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily. "Did I wake you?" Colby asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. Haven't slept since I woke up with you!" I said and then giggled sleepily. "Jesus. Get some rest baby, all of you, call me when you wake up." He said and I nodded.

"Okay. Love you." I said and closed my eyes as Colby chuckled.

"I love you too, babygirl." Colby said and then hung up. We all made our way towards our rooms and I quickly got dressed before walking over to the bed and passing out almost immediately.

It has been a long and tiring but amazing day.