Chapter 2

The weather feels like it's just dropped by ten degrees. Or maybe it's just my sweat from carrying all these duffle bags back and forth.

Today was definitely not what I had expected for my official move in day.

As I walk back up to Calum, he asks me. "Did you want me to show you around campus?"

He was really nice to offer but I have to look for Max.

"Sorry I can't. I have to look for my brother Max. He hasn't answered any of my phone calls or text messages, so at this point I'm starting to worry."

Max told me, as soon as I step foot on campus, I need to give him a call. Now, he needs to do his part, and answer.

"What's his last name? I know a few Max's" he says, insisting on helping me.

I wait a few seconds before telling him. I thought it was a bit creepy. "Max Creighton." I say as I begin to walk away, trying to find my way around campus.

I continue to call my brothers cell, but he still doesn't answer. I start to think to myself, maybe he dropped his phone in the toilet. Or lost it in his laundry basket?

"Blue eyes, brown hair, kinda smells, likes to party, Max?!" he says surprised, just as much as I am. He just basically describe Max, well adding in the smelly part.

"Yeah. You know him?" I ask surprised. Out of all the people on campus, I run into someone that is friends with my brother? How weird could life get.

Calum let's out a chuckle. "I met Max freshman year, he's a good friend of mines. He did mention a sister, but he didn't say much. So I'm still trying to process all of this."

I look at him amused. "Oh trust me, you're not the only one trying to process all of this."

How strange. The first person I end up meeting is friends with my brother. Is there something going on here that I don't know about? Is someone setting me up? Because I'm not hooking up with Calum. Just no.

--------------------

Just incase y'all get confused

Emily is a freshman in college, calum and max are sophomores.

Keep reading I swear it gets better, hell even skip to chapter 29 lol

Emily hasn't seen her brother in 2 years cause he went to college her senior year in hs, and when she's a freshman and he's a sophomore she finally see him.

Lol hope that makes sense

IF YOU LIKE ASHTON AS MUCH AS I DO THEN YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE FANFIC I JUST STARTED ON!! It's called temporary ;-)