Chapter 50

Calum pulls me against him as we sit down in the sand. I swing my legs over his and lean my head against his shoulder. His arms slowly wrap around my body, having a good grip on me. I snuggle closer into him and he sighs.

"What is it?" I look up at him.

He looks down at me and smiles. "I'm just happy, really happy."

I peck him on the lips. "I'm glad, because I am too."

Calum raises an eyebrow. "Emily Creighton, is that what you call a kiss?"

I nod, and lean back. Just because I knew Calum would tell me how an actual kiss should be.

"This is a kiss." he whispers, and presses his lips against mines. I cup his head with my hands and pull him closer to me. Will I ever get enough of him? Probably not.

"Mmmm." He hums. "That's much better."

I smile at him, and rest my finger against his feather tattoo.

I begin to trace the outline of them. "I love these tattoos."

He raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh, you do now?"

I bite my lip. "Yup, it's the first thing I noticed about you. Well besides how tall you are." I playfully roll my eyes.

He begins to flex. "And don't forget these biceps." Of course, I can't forget about those.

I roll my head back and laugh. "Yeah can't forget those." I turn to my side and cough. "Steroids."

"Sorry I can't hear you, are you choking up?" He sarcastically asks me. This is what I loved about Calum, he could play along with me. He wasn't one to get upset over a little banter.

I clear my throat. "I'm good, I think I'll be okay."

A smirk grows into his face. "Good enough to go for a swim?"

I immediately shake my head. "Cal, it's nearly midnight. There's sharks out there."

He lightly rubs my shoulders. "We'll be in the shallow, I wouldn't swim out at this time of night."

I scoff "Well obviously not." I still wouldn't go out.

"Sassy, I like it." Calum quickly scoops me up and takes us into the ocean.

The water suddenly touches my skin and I flinch by how cold it is.

"C-cal, its f-f-freezing." My grip around him becomes even tighter.

I remember one time my cousin made me jump out of a lake, it was so cold I could barely move. I nearly drowned. Literally.

Calum sighs. "Okay baby, back to our spot we go. Hold on tight, the steroids might ware off."

I laugh against his chest, abd tighten my grip on him as he begins to walk.

We lay down and Calum wraps a towel around me. We begin listening to the waves crashing upon the shoreline. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.  Everything is great, and there's nothing I would ever want to change. Not anytime soon.

---------------------
IF YOU LIKE ASHTON AS MUCH AS I DO THEN YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE FANFIC I JUST STARTED ON!! It's called temporary ;-)

omg sorry i haven't been updating much, but thank you for the 4k! i would have had 4k earlier but i deleted a few fetus irrelevant chapters, hahahaha. but i hope you keep reading!! camily is together, and wooooooOOOOoow how cute are they?! its like they've become a couple but nothing has changed with them they aren't shy and shit, its just like.. yo boy, kiss me

but will they last forever?
uhmm.....

-Kayla