Chapter 60

Today Calum and I had plans to get our formal outfits for his cousins wedding. We decided to get it now so we didn't have to worry about it later.

We were currently in this store they strictly sold only men's tuxedos. Calum said this is where he went before, but they had to make adjustments because his biceps were too big. Yup.. too big. Baby's gotta stop hitting that bass.

Calum goes up to the lady at the front counter. "Uh hi, I had a tux that needed to be fitted again?"

"Oh yes, hold on. Column right?" The lady questions, and I try my best not to laugh. I mean it happens a lot.  

He awkwardly scratches his neck. "Uh, that's fine too."

As the tailor comes back with his suit, I get up and grab my belongings. "Hey babe, I'm going to use the bathroom." 

"Alright baby, don't miss me too much." He playfully winks. 

I playfully pout. "I'll try."  I walk down the hall, and make my way towards the bathroom.

I start to think about Hale Koa's wedding. Then I start to think about the rest of the family. I'm going to be meeting Calum's family. This is huge, and I'm not ready for it. But, Calum is so close to his parents, and I know it's for the best. 

I'm just so scared I might say something wrong, or do something foolish. 

I try to clear the negative thoughts, and freshmen myself up.

I make my way back to the fitting room, and spot the tailor making small talk with Calum. As I get closer, I over hear their conversation.

"Your kiwi? Oh my gosh, that's like my favorite fruit." I watch as Calum awkwardly chuckles. Poor baby. 

Once again I am held back from laughing because there are people in this world that don't understand sometimes what comes out of their mouth is stupidity.

Calum sees me come back and questions me. "Princess, what do you think?" I stand there and admire his features. I notice the tailor eyeing me from a distance. I smirk, and know exactly what to do.

I walk up to Calum and rub his arm. "Oh my god, your kiwi" I exaggerate. I lean into his ear and whisper. "I like totally love kiwis." I playfully roll my eyes. 

He leans his head back, and begins to laugh. The crinkle in his eyes making me melt. "Babe, don't be like that."

"I'm just kidding babe, I think you look very handsome." I smile, admiring his toned body in that fitted suit. I am definitely lucky.

And with that Calum purchases the tux, and we're on our way out. 

I get a couple of dirty looks from the sales associates as Calum and I both walk out of the store. I don't understand the reason why, I mean he bought something? But whatever right? 

Now it was my turn to find a dress for the wedding.

 I had to find a champagne colored dress so Calum and I could match. 

 We walk into a formal dress store, and I find a couple of dresses. Their dressing rooms are all located in individual places, so I grab one in the middle of the store. 

I slip on this champagne body con dress that had very detailed laced sleeves. I didn't want to be too revealing at a wedding.  I spent a good amount of time deciding if this is the dress or not. 

A knock on the door returns me back to reality. "Everything alright? It's been fifteen minutes." I spot Calum tippy toeing, and he is literally taller than the dressing room. My goodness.

I groan. "I don't know if it's just me, or this lighting."

"Well, let me see it at least." He demands.

I open the door slightly, and let Calum squeeze through the little space. 

He gives me a smirk. "Wow, it looks good." 

He leans down behind me, and whispers into my ear, his breath hot against my skin. "Too good to be worn in public." 

He wraps his arms around my waist, and begins to kiss my neck. 

A light moan escapes my mouth. "Babe." I pause, trying to maintain myself. "We can't, not here."

He sits down on the dressing room seat. "No one is going to find us, this looks like a janitors closet." 

I purposely bend over in front of him, resting my hands between his thighs. "I'm sorry baby, but we have to go." 

His eye contact switches from my chest to my lips. "No we don't." He whispers.

Without notice, he pulls me into him and our lips connect. His tongue meets mines, and I tangle my fingers in his hair.  I can feel his hard length against me, making me feel antsy. My hips buck against him and he groans.

He suddenly stops, and shakes his head. "You're right we can't, not here, we need to get to the car now."