Chapter 7

It was a Friday night, and I had nothing planned once again. So I decided to stay in my dorm. The boring life of Emily Creighton. I throw on some PJ's and grab a bunch of snacks. I decided to watch 21 Jump Street for probably the 20th time. I live for Dave Franco.

Speaking of my dorm, I actually got to know my roommate, and she wasn't as bad as I thought. I came to find out her name is Brittney, and she's majoring in social sciences. She was rather friendly which came to my surprise, and in the back of my mind I remember what Anthony told me. "First impressions aren't always what they seem."

Right when Dave Franco is introduced in the movie, my phone buzzes. Oh who is it now? I decide to ignore it but it buzzes three more times. I groan as I pick up my phone, squinting from how bright it is. It's four text messages from Anthony.

To Emily (7:50PM): YO EMINIEMILY, WHAT R U DOIN."

To Emily (7:55PM): "OMG, Eminiemily, Eminem and Emily. Genius!!"

To Emily (7:58PM): "I know you have nothing planned, so let's do something!"

I pause the movie, and text back.

From Anthony (8:00PM): I'm already in my PJ's, and I'm having a Dave Franco movie marathon. Maybe next time." I click send, and throw my phone back on the couch.

Within seconds my phone buzzes again.

To Emily (8:05PM): Get ready, I'll be at your dorm in 10. Toodles!!

I don't text back, and just continue my movie. I thought Anthony, was joking but I was wrong. There was a few loud knocks at the door. "Emily, open this door! It's your greatest friend Anthony!!!"

I groan, and walk over to the door. I opened it, and Anthony barges in. "We need to go to this new pizza parlor, it's called Pizzaroni!" Anthony, knew what to say to get me into doing something.

"How far is it?" I say, walking over to my tv to turn it off. "Goodbye Dave Franco." I whipser as I touch the screen.

"It's about a 15 minute walk, literally half of the campus is over there!" I hear Anthony continue, as I start grabbing something to wear.

I decide to throw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a cropped tank top. I didn't feel like dressing up, I was lazy and just wanted to grab some pizza. I took my hair out my braid and grab my phone and wallet.

"Let's go, before I change my mind." I tell Anthony, as we walk out the door.

We get to Pizzaroni, and Anthony wasn't kidding. The whole pizza parlor was packed, and I was determined to grab a slice of pizza.

After 20 minutes of waiting in line, we finally got our pizza and found a place to eat it. The pizza was absolutely amazing, it was like a orgasm in my mouth.

"What do you think?" Anthony says waiting for my response.

"It's really good, this should be our new hangout." I say laughing. Anthony was really great company, I never ran out of things to talk about with him.

I go to refill up my soda, as I accidentally bump into a tall guy. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I say as I'm going to push the Mountain Dew dispenser.

"Hey, Emily! What are you doing here?" I hear the familiar voice say. It's Calum.

I turn around to look at him.

"Hey Calum!" I wave with a smile.

"Just here like everyone else." I say looking around. Man, was this place packed.

"I hope you didn't forget about our fifa rematch." He says crossing his arms.

"Of course I didn't, just give me a time and place and I'm there." I say grabbing a lid for the soda. Calum should know I'm just going to beat him again, but maybe I'll give him a chance.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He says leaning against the wall.

I put a finger on my lip, trying to think if I have any plans. "Nothing planned, well not that I know of." I say unsurely.

"Rematch tomorrow?" He questions.

Just as I'm about to accept it, I hear someone clear their voice. "Hey Em, oooooooh and hello Calum." I turn around to see no other than Anthony.

"Hey." Calum nods, and he breaks eye contact with me.

I decide now's the best time to leave before Anthony decides to open his mouth and say anything out of the ordinary. I know he's going to give me shit for taking so long to refill a fountain drink.

"Hey um, I'll see you tomorrow." I say, waving at him.

"4pm?" Calum says with a grin.

"4pm." I nod.

--------------------
Iveeeeeee got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it tryna keep us apart ❤️

Thaaaaanks for reading. Much love to y'all

Follow me on tumblr : Kaaylers