Chapter 58

Wow, how time flies. One day I'm moving into my dorm, and then the next thing I know, I met someone who changes my life in every way possible.

It's already April, just one more month left and I have officially finished my freshman year of college.

It's crazy how much I could learn, and how much I changed in just eight months.

Everytime I look at Calum it's like the first time we met, and I get those same jittery feelings in my stomach.

I'm taken by surprise as I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. "Princess, when do you plan on going back home?" Calum rests his head on my shoulder.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" when you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no.

"Like as in when the semester is over, and it's summer."

I turn around and slowly trace his feather tattoo. "Well I have really asked my dad about that yet. How come?"

"My cousins getting married next month and I want you to be my date."

My eyes widen. "Cal, do you know how close next month is? I need to buy a dress, I need to get a present, geez so much to do."

He chuckles, and pulls me into his bare chest. "Baby, calm down. You have more than four weeks, and I'm going to help you."

I sigh, and run my fingers through my hair. "Sorry, you know I'm on my.. monthly."

"It's okay princess, I'll take care of you."

And with that, Calum did take care of me. Not that I assumed any different but he knew what to do. But then I remembered he has a sister, Mali.

Calum was more than kind enough to drive out of his way and restock my pads and tampons. He even stopped to buy me a milkshake, and fries.

He opens the door, and throws his keys into the table. "Babe, stay there." I lift up a finger and grab my phone.

"What why?" He begins to take off his converse.

"Can you hold up the milkshake and tampons?" I smile, getting one in return. Ugh he's too adorable.

He looks at me concerned but agrees. I take a quick picture of him and upload it onto Instagram. I caption it "thank you for taking care of me handsome ☺️😘"

I toss my phone onto the couch, and heads towards the counter for the milkshake. "Thank you handsome." I peck Calum on the lips.

He takes a seat on the couch and I sit on the chair. I have a hard time getting the milkshake to come out so I take out the straw and slowly suck the bottom of it. The struggle man.

I see Calum in the corner of my eye watching me, and I decide to tease him a little bit. Poor guy can't get what he wants, but at least we know I'm not pregnant.

I feel some whip cream on my lips, and I slowly drag my tongue around the edge if my lips. I keep my eyes locked on Calum, and I watch him shift.

"Babe." He groans. "Stop it."

"Mmmmm, this is such a good milkshake." I playfully wink. It's so funny to see guys get all jittery about the little thing girls can do.

"Babe this isn't fair." He whines like a little kid.

"Alright after I finish this, I'm all yours." I playfully wink.
-----------------------------
HEY GUYS! ARE YOU ALIVE CAUSE I AM. Extremely sorry I haven't updated in almost a MONTH 😣 I just started college again and this semester just so happens to have more homework than the other semesters. And on top of that I'm an unlucky person and got a really bad cold.

BUT I'm not going to abandon this fanfic 👍 glad to see many of you reading and wondering where I am. :-) Xx