Chapter 38

I quickly push the doors past me as I leave my human anatomy class. This semester I decided to take majority of my classes online so I don't have to worry about waking up so early.

I take my regular route back to my dorm, as I see a familiar figure in front of me. The bright fluorescent hair had caught my attention.

"Michael! Hey!" I say eagerly approaching him. I reach in for a side hug as he does the same. I haven't seen Michael in awhile now.

His eyes suddenly go wide. "Hey Em, just the person I'm looking for." He sighs in relief.

"Oh, what's up?" I adjust my backpack on my shoulders.

"So I'm throwing Calum a surprise birthday party and I need some help. Are you doing anything right now?" Michael questions looking at me.

"No, so find somewhere to sit, and we'll figure this out." I smile.

"Okay, I'll text Luke to meet up with us. Cause I asked him too." He nods.

Luke tells us to meet him at Taco Bell to discuss the plans. As we walk inside, we approach the booth Luke is sitting at.

"Okay, no one tells Calum about this, especially you Emily. He can't know, or we're fucked, I don't like being fucked but I like to fuck." Michael says a serious tone.

I hear a chuckle from Luke. I quirk an eyebrow in amusement. "You got my word Clifford. So what's going down the 25th?"

He leans his back against the booth, and grins. Well this must be good. "Well, I got my parents to let me borrow the beach house, and I invited a good amount of people." A beach house? Wow, everyone is over here wealthy as hell.

"What about the good stuff?" Luke asks, and I turn my attention to Michael waiting for an answer.

"I got some but not enough man, can you bring some too?" Michael pleads looking at Luke.

Luke nods. "Yeah man, I got it."

"Okay, what about the food? Calum's cake? Did you think about that? Or did you leave that for me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh, pretty much. Don't get some girly cake now, give the guy what he wants." Michael says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, I will." I smirk.

Luke pipes in. "Emily, what's the birthday boy getting babe?"

"That's between me and him." I wink. I didn't know what was getting the best of me, but to be honest I didn't really have anything planned for Calum. Well not yet.

"Awwwww shit, what did Calum do to you over break?" Michael smirks rather creepily at me, and I can't help but laugh.

I phone vibrates, and I quickly pull it out of my pocket. I check the screen and it's a text from Calum.

From Calum: (3:45PM)- Hey, pepperoni or sausage? :)

To Calum :(3:47PM)- Cheese 😜

"Nothing, so anyways now we know what we're all in charge of?" I say as I begin to gather my things.

"Yeah, are you heading out?" Luke says as he gives me a puppy dog face. I made plans with Calum for today. And I had completely lost track of time.

I begin to stutter. "Yeah, I have somewhere I have to be. I totally forgot." I nod, hopefully they don't ask with who.

"Alright, we'll see you later Em. I'll text you." Michael waves, and Luke copies him.

The walk back was quicker than I thought. That was probably because I had my music on full blast. I turn off my music, as I approach Calum's door. I remove my earphones, and knock on the door a few times. A wait a couple seconds, and I hear the locks be undone and the door open slowly in my presence.

I realize he's shirtless, and he's wearing sweatpants. I'm trying my best to keep myself together.But damn is this hard to do.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. His chin rests on my shoulders.

I smile as I tippy toe and wrap my arms around his neck giving him a hug. "Well hello to you too." I inhale his scent and it makes me melt.

We let go of our embrace, and I take a seat on the couch. Calum closes the door behind us, and heads into the kitchen.

I take off my denim button up because it was getting hot. Maybe because Calum was shirtless, and he needed realize how much it affect me and the Earth's climate.

Calum comes back into the living room, with two fresh slices of pizza. My mouth was literally watering at the very moment.

He sits down next to me, as he hands me a plate. I thank him, as we eat a few bites in silences.

He sets his plate back down on the table and faces me. "So what did you do today?" He questions looking at me intently, as his eye contact slowly goes to my chest area.

I ignore Calum's wandering eyes, and answer his question. "Well, I just had human anatomy today, we learned about organs and stuff. And then after that, I ran into Michael. Nothing special. But how about you?" I smile looking at him.

"I played some ball, took a test today and class, and thought about you. Something special." He winks.

"Yeah, so is that pizza sauce on your chin." I roll my eyes back, as burst into laughter. His face begins to turn red, and it's the cutest. "Here, I got it." I say, as I grab a paper towel.

"Wait, come closer. You're too far." He says. I get up, and move closer to him, and he motions for me to sit on his legs.

He keeps me secure, as he wraps an arm around my waist. I motion for him to lift up his chin, so I could take off all the pizza sauce. I smile as I'm doing this because I feel like I'm cleaning up a ten year old.

"Cal, my goodness. It's on your chest too." I mentally face palm myself at his messy ways.

"Are you going to get that too?" He questions me seriously.

"I mean I might as well." I wink.
--------------------

OMG sorry guys i didn't update in almost a week. im literally suffering from sunburn right now, and it's killing me. this is literally the second time in my life this has happened. i mean living in Hawaii and all is great.

anyways, that was like totallllly irrelevant but the good point is it that im starting on the next chapter. YAAAAY. and lastly, thank you all for reading. you guys are the bomb diggity, i always say bomb, i don't mean it in a bad way, but y'all exploding with beauty. yaaaa idk if that makes sense but its cool.

-Kayla