Chapter 67

(uh yeah, let me touch it too babe)

CALUM

We're on opposite sides of the world. I miss Emily so damn much. Iʻts been several of
days, since Iʻve last saw her.

It's crazy how she does this to me. It's like I'm wrapped around her finger and her wish is my command.

Never have I thought I would allow myself become incredibly close to someone and let them into my life. But it just so happens I have, and I don't regret it one bit.

-

I turn on the TV in my temporary room, since we were staying at our cousinʻs house while sheʻs enjoying her honey moon.

As I'm watching college soccer, my phone begins to ring.

I lazily turn on my side and grab my phone from the nightstand.

It's Emily, and I accept the FaceTime call.

Within seconds I spot her face, and face lights up. "Hi my handsome!"

"Hey baby, I miss you so much. How was your day?" I question, and lean against the headboard of my bed.

She lays down on her bed, and I wish I was there right beside her. "I miss you too babe. And it was alright, we went fishing today."

I tilt my head. "You fish?" I lightly chuckle hoping she wouldn't hear me. I didn't know she likes to fish, that's something new and I think it's cute.

She sends me a glare. "Yes, I fish? But I'm not the best."

"That's alright, I don't know how to fish at all so technically you're better than me." I nod.

She playfully pouts. "Well when you come, I will teach you. But that's so far away."

I sigh. "It'll come by quicker than you know."

She groans, running her hands through her hair. "Even winter break was such a long wait."

I lightly chuckle. "Well aren't you just the cutest?" All the damn time.

"Can't be cute without you." She playfully winks.

"Well anyways, besides being so far apart I'm excited for our trip to Lake Tahoe."

I cock in eyebrow. "Oh really now?"

"Yeah, you know just me and you." She whispers. "No one else." I watch as she playfully bites her lip.

"Babe, don't start." I forcefully shake my head. She's such a tease.

She bats her eyelashes. "Start what Cal?"

"You little tease." I mutter.

She sighs. "Nights like this, I would really love you here with me.. on my bed."

"I'll take you on that fucking bed." The words suddenly slip out of my mouth.

She playfully bites her lip. "I always have dirty thoughts of you especially when I miss you."

She continues. "Like how you touch me, how you lips touch my skin, everything you do to me that makes me soaking wet." She slowly pulls her shorts down.

"Fuck." I reach inside my sweatpants and begin to stroke my growing erection.

I watch as she slips her fingers underneath her underwear. "Mmmm, I miss your hands being here."

I forcefully bite my lip in frustration as I start to quicken the strokes on my shaft.

"Fuuuuck." I groan in anticipation.

I suddenly see the door swing open with my Mali behind it. "Hey Cal- AHHH." She quickly covers her eyes.

I throw a pillow on top of my manhood. "MALI- what the hell?! Haven't you heard of knocking?!" I yell.

She raises her hands up in defense. "Geeez mom was just wondering if you wanted ice cream, but we all know for fact you want something else." She starts to laugh and closes the door behind her.

Emily lightly chuckles. "Oopsies, looks like witto cally poo forgot to lock the door."

Well fuck that's embarassing.

---------------
HAHAHAHA. Yup so that happened! Thank you to whoever is reading! You are faaaab! How cute did the boys look at the AMAS? 😍❤️ ugh cal, makes me so weak its sad.