Chapter 55

CALUM

"Who the fuck invited him?" I shout to Luke.

Luke shrugs his shoulders. "Hell, I didn't. A whole shit load of people are here I don't even know."

"Well of course people are going to come to a party uninvited." Michael chuckles.

Ashton looks around then crowd, and his eyes suddenly go on me, and the boys. He starts to walk towards us. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Hood, nice to see you again." Ashton greets.

Luke steps in towering over Ashton. "Man, no one invited you and your little leprechauns, so why don't you step dance out this damn door."

He tilts his head, and crosses his arms. "I heard your with Emily. Damn, doesn't she have a set on her, and those perfectly long tan legs."

Michael looks at me in the eye. "No Calum, walk away. Don't do this."

"Did you see her in yoga pants before because I sure did." My blood is boiling and I am going to lose it. This guy can't seem to leave me the fuck alone and I need to put a stop to it.

"You don't even fucking know her." I spat.

"Actually I do, Emily Creighton? That girl? Yeah she spent her winter break with me while your ass was back in Australia." Ashton smirks.

Luke pushes me back. "Calum, walk away he's leaving."

I turn around and take a few steps, and suddenly turn around to take a swing at Ashton. This fucking prick, I'm not gonna walk away. I'm going to kick his ass.

My jaw clenches. "Don't you know how to leave people the fuck alone?"

He tries to swing at me, and misses. I can smell his breathe and he's had much more to drink than me. This is what the prick gets for starting shit.

Ashton regained his balance and swung his fist right in my gut, but I managed to push aside the pain and swing my fist against Ashton's nose, blood ran down his face like a waterfall.

"Leave me alone, and leave Emily the fuck alone." I shout as I hit him one more them with all I got.

I watch him hit the ground and stay there for a few seconds in excruciating pain. That's what the fucking asshole gets. That'll get him to leave me the fuck alone.

"Guys, the cops are coming. Leave!!" Luke yells.

Ashton's friends help him up. Within seconds, everyone is running out past us. The crowd disappears within seconds.

Someone stops in front of me. "Calum what the hell?!" And I hear her voice, and I suddenly snap back to reality. I look at Emily, and she's petrified.

"You guys need to get the hell out of here, now!" Luke yells nodding towards the back gate.

Michael runs quickly in the driver seat, as I sit in the back with Emily. No words are exchanged, and I can tell she's mad, sad or scared to death or just all.

"Would you like to explain what the hell just happened back there?!" She shouts.

"No." I look at my knuckles and that's the only piece of my body that's bleeding.

It only takes a few minutes and were back at campus. I'm not surprised if Emily doesn't let's stay the night with her. This wasn't how we planned our night.

"Is Calum going home with you?" Michael asks Emily.

"No Michael, he's not, not tonight." Emily shuts the door, and starts walking to her dorm.

Michael turns around in his seat and looks at me. "So when do you plan on telling her?"

I pause for a moment. "Tomorrow. I need to tell her everything she deserves to know, she's my girlfriend."

-----------------------
Make sure you check out my other fanfic too called Temporary ft Ashton 😎 btw thank u for all the reads!! 💖 u