Chapter 51

CALUM (omg guys, how cute is that calum gif IM WEAK HELPPP)

I'm still shocked at the fact that Emily said yes to me. And since then I've been the happiest I could ever be.

Luke and Michael were telling me about their little discussions with Emily. I just can't tell Emily that or she'd kill them, well probably Michael.

According to Michael, I guess I make her feel warm like pizza? I just laughed it off because I thought that was the cutest thing I've heard. I mean, she's so short and cute, and ugh damn what she does to me is driving me insane.

Michael begins to wiggle his eyebrows. "Yeah, she told me not to tell you, but I'm telling you anyways. She said to me that you make her feel warm like pizza, and after that her face just started to glow."

Luke pipes in. "Man, I think she likes that dick. Did you ever get a boner in front of her?"

I literally choke on my soda. "Luke what the fuck man, okay why would she be looking at my dick?"

"I mean, I do."

I'm thankful that they helped me out with my Valentine's Day plan. Michael is still with his now girlfriend Olivia, so they were a big help. I didn't want to ask my sister because then she wouldn't stop bugging me about Emily, and I don't want her feeling uncomfortable after.

But I'll have Emily meet them sometime soon. My cousin Olivia is getting married sometime in June, and the wedding will be in the states, so Emily has no other choice than to come with me and be my date. Oh, and meet my family of course..

I mean, I can't bring Michael again. That was a disaster, he was eating everything., and got too out of hand. Michael and alcohol together aren't the best combination, and a family gathering didn't stop him from jumping onto tables.

But about Emily, the way she makes me feel is indescribable. There are so too many feelings at once, but there good feelings. She makes me feel things I haven't felt with other girls, and that's what I love about her. I can't get enough.

And I'm glad she hasn't changed around me since we've officially been together. She still acts the same, talks the same, walks the same, and it's great. Well of course she walks the same... until that night comes.

No one knows how hard it is, to be strictly at arms length with someone you want to hold, and kiss, and cuddle, and especially have a huge crush on. I mean, it's really hard. And I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore.

I look into her beautiful blue eyes, and she's mine.

Emily Rose Creighton is mine, and I couldn't be happier.

-----------
AU: heyyyy guys! Yup this is a cal POV which I don't do much of.  I'm constantly editing and going back to fix chapters! But hope you all are enjoying this so far 😘😘😘