Chapter 69

(we all know what the #69 means... )

 Calum smiles at me through the camera, and I just melt. Everything about him makes me crazy, and I crave him more and more each day. I can't wait to see him because being this far from him is already too much for me.

Tonight is going to be a little bit different from our usual Skype calls. I want to make sure that this time there are no interruptions or disturbances. I hope he is in the mood for it because recently I've bee a little frustrated too.

But then I feel so bad about what happened last week, about Mali walking in and seeing her own brother whack his sack. I must admit that was extremely embarrassing. I might not even want her to see my face again. She'd think I'm the one behind it, turning her brother into a masturbating freak. But whatever, can't change the past can we?

Calum cocks an eyebrow at me, wondering what is going inside of my dirty mind. "How's my princess doing? Is she behaving?" 

I nod as I slowly bite my lip. "I only misbehave when I'm with you." 

"Is that so?" Calum whispers, running his hand through his hair.

I run a hand down my leg and slowly bring it back up. "Oh yeah, I'm only naughty when I'm with you." 

"Bad girl." He groans, laying against the headboard of his bed. He's shirtless exposing his perfectly toned abs and perfectly sun kissed skin are killing me. 

 I lean down on the bed, popping out my chest. "What's wrong baby?" I twirl my hair with my fingers. 

"You. Everything about you drives me insane." he says in a low husky voice, and it turns me the hell on.

I pout my lips. " I'm sorry baby. You know I never mean to upset you." I bat my eyelashes at him.

He throws his hands up in the air. "Fuck it, we're doing this." 

I send him a wink. "You better lock those doors naughty boy."

I watch as he gets up, and goes to the door, I hear him lock it and quickly walk back.

"You get me so damn horny." He shows me the hard on through his sweats, and I tingle just thinking about him. 

A smirk forms onto my lip. "That makes two of us." 

He looks at me with a pout on his face, so baby like and adorable. "C'mon baby show me what you got."

I push the laptop back so Calum could see a whole view of me. "Your wish is my command."

I slowly strip myself and toss everything to the side. I run my hands up and down my bare body, and hear Calum mouth dirty words that are music to my ears.

I tease my entrance with my fingertip, and moan slightly. 

Calum reveals his length and forcefully spits on his hand, and slowly begins to pump himself. "Put two fingers inside, and say my name."

I do as he says, and a moan escape my lips.  

"Pretend those fingers are mine." He whispers, and I feel myself get even more wet.

"Mmm, yeah fuck." I moan, speeding up the pace. My eyes roll back as pleasure takes over my body. 

 I watch him quicken the pace. He's so hot, it's such a turn on seeing him like this. A side he doesn't show to anyone but me.  

I use my other hand to play with my breast. "Calum." I half breathe-half moan,  feeling myself come to my climax.

I hear Calum breathe heavily, and see his cum shoots all over his chest, and run down his hand. 

He lazily leads his head against the headboard of his bed. "Fuck yes." He gives me a sloppy grin.

I clean up my fingers that causes to make a popping sound. "In three more days, it'll be even better." I send him a wink.

Just three more days.

---------

OH MY GOD.. what the hell did i just write. i usually avoid writing such vivid smut but WHOOOP THERE IT IS. WHOOP. if you'd like more smut in the future chapters just holla or read my other fanfic with ashton in it, there is going to be A LOT of smut in there.

buuuut let's all take a moment to cleanse ourselves in imaginary holy water.. in calums name. AMEN. 

anyways, what is going on with my baby cal? i was on tumblr (follow me/ kaaylers) and ppl are talking about calum, and his recent tweet. im not always up to date with the boys b/c u know i am busy with college and work and stuff, but yeah. im worried, i hope my baby cal is okay. hes my cupcake and he makes me happy like all the time. 

but tomorrow is December, and i am so stoked b/c December is my month.